• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast SAturday 5/22/10 @ 9:30 AM

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Grapeshot's computer is on the fritz again. Golden Corral has a nice breakfast buffet so therre will be lots of things for him to whinge about.

Here's the map for the directionally challenged: http://maps.yahoo.com/map?q1=4050%20GASKINS%20ROAD%20GLEN%20ALLEN%2CVA%20us&mag=5&ard=1#mvt=m&lat=37.645262&lon=-77.568146&mag=5&zoom=14&q1=4050%20GASKINS%20ROAD%20GLEN%20ALLEN%2CVA%20us .

Unlike the Marriott Hotel chain, Golden Corral does not prohibit the lawful carry of firearms.

Come hungry and come prepared to talk. We'll decide what to talk about after we get there, OK?

stay safe.

kennys

imported post

skidmark wrote:
Grapeshot's computer is on the fritz again. Golden Corral has a nice breakfast buffet so therre will be lots of things for him to whinge about.

Here's the map for the directionally challenged: http://maps.yahoo.com/map?q1=4050%20GASKINS%20ROAD%20GLEN%20ALLEN%2CVA%20us&mag=5&ard=1#mvt=m&lat=37.645262&lon=-77.568146&mag=5&zoom=14&q1=4050%20GASKINS%20ROAD%20GLEN%20ALLEN%2CVA%20us .

Unlike the Marriott Hotel chain, Golden Corral does not prohibit the lawful carry of firearms.

Come hungry and come prepared to talk. We'll decide what to talk about after we get there, OK?

stay safe.
Sounds good, will probably see's you there.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

riverrat10k wrote:
I hate it when Grapeshot whinges.
You should be happy you're not my computer doctor. I had a few things to say that went beyond whinging.

Just got DoubleTap's PC back and mine needs a new mother board.

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

How hungry are you?

Little too far to drive, but...........

Mario's Cafe on Warren Street, London, do a big breakfast.

It's 10 eggs, 10 bacon, 10 sausage, 10 toast, 5 black puddings, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms for 10 pounds ($15.00)

Yata hey

kennys

imported post

Grapeshot wrote:
riverrat10k wrote:
I hate it when Grapeshot whinges.
You should be happy you're not my computer doctor. I had a few things to say that went beyond whinging.

Just got DoubleTap's PC back and mine needs a new mother board.

Yata hey
You are more patient than I. Mine would be looking like swiss cheese by now:dude:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Good food a plenty of it - non-stop conversation.

The hard core in attendance: Skid, Curtis, Mr & Mrs KennyS and myself.

No convo from others but some level of glaring from one table. After eating and standing outside for our usual post repast debriefing, one of the same ladies was overheard to say on her cell phone: yes they are all standing in front now,yes the do, ah no ......... The educated guess was that Henrico or Hanover PD was being called, but never had the pleasure of meeting any of them today. Dispatcher must have asked the right questions and done their job properly.

Yata hey

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

riverrat10k wrote:
See! I told you when I wear the little .38 nobody notices! Grapeshot didn't even see me, much less the gun!
Wooops - sorry 'bout that.:?

You did leave before the game went into extra innings though.

Yata hey