• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pistol permits

Jonathon Sometimes

imported post

Interesting that you guys would mention OC while voting, I got a small taste for it at the Shelby County Republican Straw Poll.

I plan to open carry to the Community College where I'll be voting on Tuesday. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Can the Judge enforce no guns in their courtroom when they are not there,
and they allowed it to be used for voting?
Seems to me if they allow it to be used for elections then they are allowing
all the election laws that go with it.
When you get in bed with the government you can't complain when it shoots
you in the *ss.:lol:

But it really puts the poor sheriff in a bind, to arrest and loose your vote, or
obey the law.
Oh the agony of being in charge.:banghead:

Two more calls from Shelby's office, I must finally be starting to worry him.:celebrate
Alas I am one of the few who still have a job, and those hacks go home before
I get home and won't answer the phone. If the FCC takes over the internet I
think I've already committed a dozen felonies.:cool:

aadvark

imported post

Well yeah..., if it is a Church, then, it is Private Property.

I was under the assumption that He was refering to Public Property.