Thread: Mexico President felipe Calderron tells Congress to reinstate Assualt Weapons Ban

Post imported post

What? Mexico President address congress and tells us what to do! You have got to be kidding!

full address to congress about weapons ban

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgrgNNHsE2M

Response Infowars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BioYQbMJjo

Look out! North America Alliance is coming!

Oh My!!! Even Obama says 90% of Mexico guns come from the United States.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtekeeL5SLY

Madison Hts-Carry M&P9mm CPL/NRA mem, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

90% from the US sounds pretty wishful. Don't they buy most of their weapons from China like 50% of the world(or higher)
    "Reason can never be popular. Passions and feelings can become popular, but reason will always remain the sole property of a few eminent individuals."
    Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Post imported post

even if 90% came from the US,those weapons are illegal already anyways!

how can you initiate a ban against something that is already heavily restricted?
    not a lawyer, dont take anything i say as legal advice.

Post imported post

Mr. Calderon can go home... and take his countrymen with him.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Post imported post

honestly i think that the awb ban is a horrible idea,with all the militia things going on lately i believe that some of them would levy war against the US if another awb was passed.

Post imported post

I wish congress would have told him don't go away mad, just go away! However this congress is a total joke. I cannot wait until the upcoming elections.

Post imported post

If 90% of their weapons came from the US, and they're unhappy about it, then THEY should ban so-called 'assault weapons', and give those 90% back to Americans like us who would appreciate them

Post imported post

gotta love it when the dictator of a failed state who almost forces his citizens to illegally come here wants to tell us what to do too.

Regular Member American Boy With a Gun's Avatar

Post imported post

Bikenut wrote:
    Mr. Calderon can go home... and take his countrymen with him.
    Precisely my thoughts
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject

Post imported post

Yeah.

Totally.

Cartels infiltrate the United States and buy $1200 semi-auto AR15s.

Instead of going to Bolivia, where they can get full-auto M16A1s for $300/ea.

We need to repeal NAFTA already.

-Richard-

Post imported post

The real joke is the congress Men and Woman that gave this guy a standing ovation!They stood and clapped like seals in a circus, These are the folks we elected to look out for us! Our Government was created to serve the people, not to in-slave us! Vote everyone of those SOB's that gave this man (Murderous, corrupt, illegal Dictator known as President Felipe Calderon) a Standing Ovation out of office. My Grandfather and Forefathers are rolling over in their grave!

It makes me sick that a Foreign Dictator thatis head of the most corrupt country in the world is allowed to come and stand in front of United States Congress and tell them and the American People what we need to change.Take care of your own house before you come to ours....Who's next on the Congressional floor?

Kim Jong Il?

Post imported post

coffee4meplz wrote:
    Who's next on the Congressional floor?

Kim Jong Il?
    5 on Raul Castro!!
    "If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin." -- Samuel Adams, 1776

Post imported post

maybe a duo?

Post imported post

perhaps....then they would get a standing ovation PLUS banners, confetti....and cake

Post imported post

kim has some yellow/green teeth...good lord

i expect to see another war with north korea soon,with the way that country has been acting lately,last year it was the nukes,this year its sinking allied ships.

if we really wanted to...all it takes is a few rockets to get rid of kim and castro!

Post imported post

If Mexico’s so devastated by the flow of guns why don’t they put up a fence? O-wait that would stop the mass-exodus, how stupid of me!

Post imported post

if we banned all firearms in the US,they would still get they're guns...probably from the mexican military itself!

We all know mexico is ran by the cartels.

(one more post till i hit the 1K mark!!!)

Post imported post

Mr. Calderon can go home... and take all of his countrymen with him.

Obama promised transparency... well, his administration's attempts to cleverly sneak in it's anti gun agenda is very easy to see through.

Mexico's President telling the United States citizens what to do.... the U. N. treaty telling the United States citizens what to do.........

WHO DOES THIS COUNTRY BELONG TO ANYWAY?

To my way of thinking... if you aren't a citizen of these United States of America you have nothing to say about anything, anytime, anywhere.... so shut up, go home and fix your own back yard... or man up and make the effort to legally become a citizen.

By the way... History has proven that the road to total government control is paved with the seized guns of it's citizens.
    Gun control isn't about the gun at all.... for those who want gun control it is all about their own fragile egos, their own lack of self esteem, their own inner fears, and most importantly... their own desire to dominate others. And an openly carried gun is a slap in the face to all of those things.

Post imported post

Bikenut wrote:
    Mr. Calderon can go home... and take all of his countrymen with him.

Obama promised transparency... well, his administration's attempts to cleverly sneak in it's anti gun agenda is very easy to see through.

Mexico's President telling the United States citizens what to do.... the U. N. treaty telling the United States citizens what to do.........

WHO DOES THIS COUNTRY BELONG TO ANYWAY?

To my way of thinking... if you aren't a citizen of these United States of America you have nothing to say about anything, anytime, anywhere.... so shut up, go home and fix your own back yard... or man up and make the effort to legally become a citizen.

By the way... History has proven that the road to total government control is paved with the seized guns of it's citizens.
    AMEN
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

Post imported post

what he said ..[img]file:///C:/Users/Adam/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/img]

Post imported post

A reinstatement of the assault weapons ban, in my opinion, would be something that should be quietly ignored. It would be a good reason to get good at TIG welding magazines together, and perhaps machining flash suppressors and other potentially re banned items. Further measures than that, such as turn them all in bans, would arguably bring up a need for talks of a new revolution, because violent or otherwise it would probably be time for the the US government to be altered or abolished.

Then again it would also be a good reason to move to one of the free states that has passed 10th Amendment gun laws.

In regards to Alex Jones, considering the fact that probably at least 50% of what he says is lunatic garbage, I would suggest using more credible sources, especially for an opening post. I respect the fact that he snuck in to the Bohemian Grove and recorded what he saw, and I also respect the fact that he relentlessly has followed the Builderberg meetings. But if we are going to be honest, he is a raving lunatic who says the first thing that comes to his mind as long as he thinks it will get people to send him money. :?
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Congress is not going to re-instate the Assault Weapons Ban because that thing was a useless piece of paper. I had the chance to look up some info on it for a project a few months ago. The ban only banned like 2% of all long rifles and so called "Assault Weapons". And did nothing to curtail "street" or "gang" voilence like the act was suppose to do.
    Mexican cartels were still importing thousands of weapons from the US when the ban was in placed. So, what's could Congress's point be of re-instating the ban that did almost nothing.

Post imported post

DFitz wrote:
    Congress is not going to re-instate the Assault Weapons Ban because that thing was a useless piece of paper. I had the chance to look up some info on it for a project a few months ago. The ban only banned like 2% of all long rifles and so called "Assault Weapons". And did nothing to curtail "street" or "gang" voilence like the act was suppose to do.
    Mexican cartels were still importing thousands of weapons from the US when the ban was in placed. So, what's could Congress's point be of re-instating the ban that did almost nothing.
    DFitz... first, Welcome!... Although you speak from "logic", this sadly means nothing to the anti's. Just think of the gun laws which do nothing to combat any of the stated "reasons" for passing them. The real reason any of these are passed is that they are "feel good" measures which operate from the emotional need to feel like something was done to combat a supposed problem.
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.