• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mexico President felipe Calderron tells Congress to reinstate Assualt Weapons Ban

coffee4meplz

lil_freak_66

imported post

even if 90% came from the US,those weapons are illegal already anyways!

how can you initiate a ban against something that is already heavily restricted?

B

Bikenut

imported post

Mr. Calderon can go home... and take his countrymen with him.

lil_freak_66

imported post

honestly i think that the awb ban is a horrible idea,with all the militia things going on lately i believe that some of them would levy war against the US if another awb was passed.

cm2624

imported post

I wish congress would have told him don't go away mad, just go away! However this congress is a total joke. I cannot wait until the upcoming elections.

Evil Creamsicle

imported post

If 90% of their weapons came from the US, and they're unhappy about it, then THEY should ban so-called 'assault weapons', and give those 90% back to Americans like us who would appreciate them :D

office888

imported post

Yeah.

Totally.

Cartels infiltrate the United States and buy $1200 semi-auto AR15s.

Instead of going to Bolivia, where they can get full-auto M16A1s for $300/ea.

We need to repeal NAFTA already.

-Richard-

coffee4meplz

imported post

The real joke is the congress Men and Woman that gave this guy a standing ovation!They stood and clapped like seals in a circus, These are the folks we elected to look out for us! Our Government was created to serve the people, not to in-slave us! Vote everyone of those SOB's that gave this man (Murderous, corrupt, illegal Dictator known as President Felipe Calderon) a Standing Ovation out of office. My Grandfather and Forefathers are rolling over in their grave!

It makes me sick that a Foreign Dictator thatis head of the most corrupt country in the world is allowed to come and stand in front of United States Congress and tell them and the American People what we need to change.Take care of your own house before you come to ours....Who's next on the Congressional floor?

Kim Jong Il?

kim%20jong%20il%20twn.jpg

lil_freak_66

imported post

kim has some yellow/green teeth...good lord

i expect to see another war with north korea soon,with the way that country has been acting lately,last year it was the nukes,this year its sinking allied ships.

if we really wanted to...all it takes is a few rockets to get rid of kim and castro!

lil_freak_66

imported post

if we banned all firearms in the US,they would still get they're guns...probably from the mexican military itself!

We all know mexico is ran by the cartels.

(one more post till i hit the 1K mark!!!)

B

Bikenut

imported post

Mr. Calderon can go home... and take all of his countrymen with him.

Obama promised transparency... well, his administration's attempts to cleverly sneak in it's anti gun agenda is very easy to see through.

Mexico's President telling the United States citizens what to do.... the U. N. treaty telling the United States citizens what to do.........

WHO DOES THIS COUNTRY BELONG TO ANYWAY?

To my way of thinking... if you aren't a citizen of these United States of America you have nothing to say about anything, anytime, anywhere.... so shut up, go home and fix your own back yard... or man up and make the effort to legally become a citizen.

By the way... History has proven that the road to total government control is paved with the seized guns of it's citizens.

autosurgeon

imported post

Bikenut wrote:
Mr. Calderon can go home... and take all of his countrymen with him.

Obama promised transparency... well, his administration's attempts to cleverly sneak in it's anti gun agenda is very easy to see through.

Mexico's President telling the United States citizens what to do.... the U. N. treaty telling the United States citizens what to do.........

WHO DOES THIS COUNTRY BELONG TO ANYWAY?

To my way of thinking... if you aren't a citizen of these United States of America you have nothing to say about anything, anytime, anywhere.... so shut up, go home and fix your own back yard... or man up and make the effort to legally become a citizen.

By the way... History has proven that the road to total government control is paved with the seized guns of it's citizens.
AMEN :exclaim: