• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mexico President Felipe Calderron tell Congress to reinstate Assualt Weapons Ban

coffee4meplz

imported post

What? Mexico President address congress and tells us what to do! You have got to be kidding!

full address to congress about weapons ban

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgrgNNHsE2M

Response Infowars

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BioYQbMJjo

Look out! North America Alliance is coming!

Oh My!!! Even Obama says 90% of Mexico guns come from the United States.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtekeeL5SLY

I can't believe all those congress Men/Women standing in ovation for this Corrupt President! If you want to stand up for someone, Stand up for the American People you slobs!

Dreamer

imported post

I think if CA, AZ, NM, and TX adopted laws like they have in Kennesaw GA, this problem of border-related crime would self-adjust toot suite.

Instead of a new "assault weapons" ban, how about congress just repeals the NFA? That would even up the odds for US citizens...

What's not being told is that a LOT of the firearms that are being used by these Mexican gangs and criminals are factory-built full-auto. They sure as heck aren't coming from dealers or gun shows in the US. I think the The BATF would put up a few "red flags" if that many NFA applications started showing up in the border states.

But if we checked the serial numbers, I think we'd find that they DID come from the US, but NOT from where the media is implying.

Remember back in the 1980's when a guy named Ollie North was shipping airplane-loads of Russian AK's through Israel to the Contras in Nicaragua, and trading them for airplane-loads of cocaine and heroin that he was then shipping back to the US through Mena Arkansas to sell on our own streets? Well, the Contra's don't need those machine guns any more, and there's a LOT of drug money in Mexico just burning holes in the pockets of those drug lords. If we ran the serial # on some of these gang guns, I bet we'd find a paper trail straight back to Langley Virginia and Washington DC.

Oh, that's right, we can't, because the CIA had Israel "sanitize" all the weapons they sold us for the Iran-Contra affair... Dang, that pesky Military-Industrial complex...

Don Barnett

imported post

A year ago I would have said that Obama would NOT try to push an assault weapons ban through Congress; it carries too much political risk.

After observing the Democrats shameless push to get the Health Care Bill through, despite its unpopularity, I am going to say: "Look out! He's going to try to push this through also!"

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Dreamer wrote:
I think if CA, AZ, NM, and TX adopted laws like they have in Kennesaw GA, this problem of border-related crime would self-adjust toot suite.

Instead of a new "assault weapons" ban, how about congress just repeals the NFA? That would even up the odds for US citizens...

What's not being told is that a LOT of the firearms that are being used by these Mexican gangs and criminals are factory-built full-auto. They sure as heck aren't coming from dealers or gun shows in the US. I think the The BATF would put up a few "red flags" if that many NFA applications started showing up in the border states.

But if we checked the serial numbers, I think we'd find that they DID come from the US, but NOT from where the media is implying.

Remember back in the 1980's when a guy named Ollie North was shipping airplane-loads of Russian AK's through Israel to the Contras in Nicaragua, and trading them for airplane-loads of cocaine and heroin that he was then shipping back to the US through Mena Arkansas to sell on our own streets? Well, the Contra's don't need those machine guns any more, and there's a LOT of drug money in Mexico just burning holes in the pockets of those drug lords. If we ran the serial # on some of these gang guns, I bet we'd find a paper trail straight back to Langley Virginia and Washington DC.

Oh, that's right, we can't, because the CIA had Israel "sanitize" all the weapons they sold us for the Iran-Contra affair... Dang, that pesky Military-Industrial complex...
You're kidding right? A paper trail to DC? As incompetent as they are, I'm sure they've covered their tracks better than that.

Furthermore, that whole conspiracy theory, while plausible, has ZERO credible sources to back it up or else there would have been arrests and a much larger media $h!tstorm. So if you're going to sully the name of a man who served the country with distinction, you better have some evidence besides the bull scat you're fed from alex jones and the tin foil hat brigades.

As far as I'm concerned, even if it were true, Col North was helping kill commies, which is a noble endeavor. If in order to do this he provided dope to the idiots stupid enough to use it, the ends still justify the means.

coffee4meplz

imported post

The real joke is the congress Men and Woman that gave this guy a standing ovation!They stood and clapped like seals in a circus, These are the folks we elected to look out for us! Our Government was created to serve the people, not to in-slave us! Vote everyone of those SOB's that gave this man (Murderous, corrupt, illegal Dictator known as President Felipe Calderon) a Standing Ovation out of office. My Grandfather and Forefathers are rolling over in their grave!

It makes me sick that a Foreign Dictator thatis head of the most corrupt country in the world is allowed to come and stand in front of United States Congress and tell them and the American People what we need to change.Take care of your own house before you come to ours....Who's next on the Congressional floor?

Kim Jong Il?

kim%20jong%20il%20twn.jpg

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

PrayingForWar wrote:
Furthermore, that whole conspiracy theory, while plausible, has ZERO credible sources to back it up or else there would have been arrests and a much larger media $h!tstorm. So if you're going to sully the name of a man who served the country with distinction, you better have some evidence besides the bull scat you're fed from alex jones and the tin foil hat brigades.
It happened. I know this for a fact...

johnny amish

imported post

Can somebody tell me what makesa gun an"assault weapon" and not a deer rifle, or just a plain old firearm. I am so tired of the liberal media bashing "assault weapons". Seems to me anything could be used for an assault.

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
imported post

johnny amish wrote:
Can somebody tell me what makesa gun an"assault weapon" and not a deer rifle, or just a plain old firearm. I am so tired of the liberal media bashing "assault weapons". Seems to me anything could be used for an assault.
The term, "assault weapon" could be taken to the extreme to mean any weapon-like device which can be used in an assault upon another person. However, there is a reason definition for an "assault rifle" which is clear and meaningful.

An assault rifle is a class of rifle which is of "light to medium caliber" (some definitions say intermediate caliber or something similar), relatively light, operates with a detachable magazine, and is capable of a selective rate of fire.

The term "assault weapon" and "assault rifle" commonly seen and heard in news media, movies and TV, and political speeches, is most often used in a negative fashion to describe semi-automatic rifles which look like their real counterparts. These terms came into broad, negative, and politically-charged use after the Stockton, CA school yard shooting in 1989 via Josh Sugarmann. Knowing strong visceral emotions and reactions could be the result of using such terms, he and his ilk made anti-gun capital on their backs. And the rest is history as they say.

eye95

imported post

johnny amish wrote:
Assault weapons are guns that do not fall into the category of "hug weapons."

Gordie

imported post

Actually the biggest supplier is China. We didn't send very many AKs to the Contras. Most of the guns being found are fairly new manufacture.

KansasMustang

imported post

Dreamer wrote:

Wondering just exactly where you got this "conspiracy theory" involving Oliver North? I know he had something to do with the the weapons deals, was never convicted nor arraigned for anything. But I think you misspeak about the drug dealings. Just me sayin' it but son, before you go casting crap on a true American VietNam Vyou'd best have some REAL proof.

KansasMustang

imported post

Dreamer wrote:

Wondering just exactly where you got this "conspiracy theory" involving Oliver North? I know he had something to do with the the Iran Contra weapons deals, was never convicted nor arraigned for anything. But I think you misspeak about the drug dealings. Just me sayin' it but son, before you go casting crap on a true American Viet Nam Vet hero you'd best have some REAL proof.:cuss:That could get you a Liable suit.

KansasMustang

imported post

double post,,sorry. But Seriously, Calderon saying we're overbearing with our Immigration laws and then turning around and spouting the same BS as nObama about it being racially profiling. I've got a solution, round em all up and send em home. Take em back to the border and let em go back in the way they came, on foot.!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::cuss:

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

KansasMustang wrote:
Dreamer wrote:

Wondering just exactly where you got this "conspiracy theory" involving Oliver North? I know he had something to do with the the Iran Contra weapons deals, was never convicted nor arraigned for anything. But I think you misspeak about the drug dealings. Just me sayin' it but son, before you go casting crap on a true American Viet Nam Vet hero you'd best have some REAL proof.:cuss:That could get you a Liable suit.

It's a lot easier to make up your own proof by clipping obscure out of context statements and attaching them together with circumstancial evidence. Look how many idiots are programmed to think 9/11 was an inside job.

Anyway, it seems like Calderon was just reading one of Obozo's teleprompters. He sounded just like a member of the regime.

Huck

imported post

KansasMustang wrote:
double post,,sorry. But Seriously, Calderon saying we're overbearing with our Immigration laws and then turning around and spouting the same BS as nObama about it being racially profiling. I've got a solution, round em all up and send em home. Take em back to the border and let em go back in the way they came, on foot.!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::cuss:
And haul 'em to the border in cattle trucks, not air conditioned vans.

JoeSparky

Centurion
imported post

johnny amish wrote:
I hear on good authority that a fire arm is an assault weapon if:

"It is black and has a shoulder thingy that goes up!"

For the record.... that was a joke!