Thread: Arby's OC incident

Post imported post

I ran upon this and thought that it would be a good thing for all of us to listen to.

No specifics of course how the encounter went down, but shows clearly that the general pubic needs to be informed.

http://www.youtube.com/OpenCarryMI#p/u/2/8Un4rV2al0g

Z
    GOD gave me rights!!!....The Constitutuion just confirms it!!

Post imported post

zekester wrote:
    I ran upon this and thought that it would be a good thing for all of us to listen to.

No specifics of course how the encounter went down, but shows clearly that the general pubic needs to be informed.

http://www.youtube.com/OpenCarryMI#p/u/2/8Un4rV2al0g

Z
    Z,

In the first 30 seconds or so, the lady states that the man, gets out of car and loads his pistol. This might have something to do with the fact that the man didn't have a CPL, so he wasn't able to have a loaded gun in the car.

MO is different, in that people may OC or CCW in their car, so when they get out, they should not be LOADING or UNLOADING, in the parking lot.

We don't know HOW he loaded his gun, only that they lady stated he did it right in front of her...did he muzzle sweep her, others?

The problem here, in my opinion, is Michigan law, that won't allow you to OC or CCW without a CPL inside your car (could be wrong on this) like MO's does.

Post imported post

I agree.....I guess my point was that this is what the LEO would go through.

I am not sure if Doc got called on in St Charles, but it just made me rethink what they go through.

Which reiterates the fact that the "public" needs to be informed.

The LEO can only respond to what is reported...

Just gave me a different prespective on things.

Z

GOD gave me rights!!!....The Constitutuion just confirms it!!