Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Mayor Daley offers Chicago reporter a colonoscopy w/long gun

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    114

    Post imported post

    In a Mayor Daley news conference in Chicago, in response to a news reporter questioning the effectiveness of gun laws, Mayor Daley responds.

    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/c...3497461.column

    Effectiveness of colonoscopy might depend on caliber.


    R.I.P Officer Wortham

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Bremerton, Washington, USA
    Posts
    226

    Post imported post

    Disgusting.

  3. #3
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    So sad good read and well written.
    "His mother was worried that something was going to happen to him over there [in Iraq]," Lyle told me. "But he had to come home to Chicago to get shot down."

    Home to Chicago, the anti-handgun city, where the thugs don't worry much about what the mayor has to say.
    My thoughts and empathies to the family of this fineman-Thomas Wortham IV, 30.

    Mayor Daley you are a ******!!!!!



    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  4. #4
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522

    Post imported post

    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    So sad good read and well written.
    "His mother was worried that something was going to happen to him over there [in Iraq]," Lyle told me. "But he had to come home to Chicago to get shot down."

    Home to Chicago, the anti-handgun city, where the thugs don't worry much about what the mayor has to say.
    My thoughts and empathies to the family of this fineman-Thomas Wortham IV, 30.

    Mayor Daley you are a ******!!!!!


    Maybe when he's done he can stick it in his mouth and give himself a frontal labotomy.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  5. #5
    Regular Member jbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    WA
    Posts
    2,241

    Post imported post

    "and began to babble" "It's been very effective," said Daley of the handgun ban. "If I put this up your butt, you'll find out how effective it is. Let me put a round up your, you know."

    Did that POS Mayorsound just like an old time Chicgo and modern day Chicigo/Obama/SEIU THUG or what? I bet he has lots of frinds in low places.

    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

  6. #6
    Regular Member Aryk45XD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    513

    Post imported post

    pure thug-life. He's an asshat.

  7. #7
    Regular Member BrenTen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Kingston, Washington, USA
    Posts
    73

    Post imported post

    It is hard to believe how far we have come from the Founding fathers in terms of oratory, intelligence and elegant politeness.

    To think that this guy runs a major American city. Compared to any CEO of a mid sized Corp, he is a twit.

    Sad.

  8. #8
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522

    Post imported post

    BrenTen wrote:
    It is hard to believe how far we have come from the Founding fathers in terms of oratory, intelligence and elegant politeness.

    To think that this guy runs a major American city. Compared to any CEO of a mid sized Corp, he is a twit.

    Sad.
    It is Illinois after all. If God was going to give the world a ******, He'd stick the enema in Illinois.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  9. #9
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    amzbrady wrote:
    BrenTen wrote:
    It is hard to believe how far we have come from the Founding fathers in terms of oratory, intelligence and elegant politeness.

    To think that this guy runs a major American city. Compared to any CEO of a mid sized Corp, he is a twit.

    Sad.
    It is Illinois after all. If God was going to give the world a ******, He'd stick the enema in Illinois.
    Let's not judge Illinois for Chicago, most of us wouldn't want to be judged by Seattle. Although Seattle is way better than Chicago.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  10. #10
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522

    Post imported post

    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    amzbrady wrote:
    BrenTen wrote:
    It is hard to believe how far we have come from the Founding fathers in terms of oratory, intelligence and elegant politeness.

    To think that this guy runs a major American city. Compared to any CEO of a mid sized Corp, he is a twit.

    Sad.
    It is Illinois after all. If God was going to give the world a ******, He'd stick the enema in Illinois.
    Let's not judge Illinois for Chicago, most of us wouldn't want to be judged by Seattle. Although Seattle is way better than Chicago.
    I was born and raised in Southern Illinois, thats what I judge Illinois by. 50 miles from St. Louis Mo. IL was an armpit. I met my wife here, she moved back there with me and after 5 years she pleaded with me to get her out of that children of the corn state. I have no desire to even go back to visit. Wa state rocks. Only reason I want to leave here is to get warm and dry. If Cali had better laws I'd be there in a heartbeat.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  11. #11
    Regular Member SnarlyWino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Spokane, Washington, United States
    Posts
    375

    Post imported post

    Aryk45XD wrote:
    pure thug-life. He's an asshat.
    Asshat is an understatement.
    Keep Calm and Carry On,

    Snarly

    Pro Deo, Pro Familia, Pro Patria

  12. #12
    Regular Member killchain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Richland, Washington, USA
    Posts
    788

    Post imported post

    I illegally conceal carried in Chicago every single time I had to go there.

    Slept in the hotels with the handgun on the night stand next to me.

    I mean, really. The gas station attendants sit in bulletproof boxes. Do you think I'd be stupid enough not to carry because some d-bag in a suit says I can't?

    Riiiight.

    And to the Lieutenant's family, I offer my condolences. I'm sure the man served his country honorably, and it saddens me to see yet another brother in arms slain.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

  13. #13
    Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Whatcom County
    Posts
    17,338

    Post imported post

    killchain wrote:
    I illegally conceal carried in Chicago every single time I had to go there.

    Slept in the hotels with the handgun on the night stand next to me.

    I mean, really. The gas station attendants sit in bulletproof boxes. Do you think I'd be stupid enough not to carry because some d-bag in a suit says I can't?

    Riiiight.

    And to the Lieutenant's family, I offer my condolences. I'm sure the man served his country honorably, and it saddens me to see yet another brother in arms slain.
    Oh no, :shock:you broke the law!!!! Oh my Gosh, I can't believe anybody would do so.!!!!

    Just kidding like I stated in another thread some laws don't deserve to be observed.

    Disclaimer: This is not encouraging or an admission of "breaking" any laws.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

    U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

  14. #14
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    25

    Post imported post

    jbone wrote:
    [i]"
    Did that POS Mayor¬*sound just like an......SEIU THUG or what?¬*
    SEIU thug?!? Not sure what that means but....

    ThugLife Forever!

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Winlock, , USA
    Posts
    501

    Post imported post

    Service Employees International Union?

  16. #16
    Regular Member killchain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Richland, Washington, USA
    Posts
    788

    Post imported post

    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    killchain wrote:
    I illegally conceal carried in Chicago every single time I had to go there.

    Slept in the hotels with the handgun on the night stand next to me.

    I mean, really. The gas station attendants sit in bulletproof boxes. Do you think I'd be stupid enough not to carry because some d-bag in a suit says I can't?

    Riiiight.

    And to the Lieutenant's family, I offer my condolences. I'm sure the man served his country honorably, and it saddens me to see yet another brother in arms slain.
    Oh no, :shock:you broke the law!!!! Oh my Gosh, I can't believe anybody would do so.!!!!

    Just kidding like I stated in another thread some laws don't deserve to be observed.

    Disclaimer: This is not encouraging or an admission of "breaking" any laws.
    I know, right? Someone could have gotten hurt!!

    I don't advocate breaking the law either. But when you're staying in a seedy hotel in the armpit of Chicago with your newlywed wife because it's the only one open and you're moving across the country... well... I'd rather deal with an officer of the law than some goblin.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -John Stuart Mill

  17. #17
    Regular Member Aryk45XD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Posts
    513

    Post imported post

    +10 or pretty close to. :P

  18. #18
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522

    Post imported post

    killchain wrote:
    sudden valley gunner wrote:
    killchain wrote:
    I illegally conceal carried in Chicago every single time I had to go there.

    Slept in the hotels with the handgun on the night stand next to me.

    I mean, really. The gas station attendants sit in bulletproof boxes. Do you think I'd be stupid enough not to carry because some d-bag in a suit says I can't?

    Riiiight.

    And to the Lieutenant's family, I offer my condolences. I'm sure the man served his country honorably, and it saddens me to see yet another brother in arms slain.
    Oh no, :shock:you broke the law!!!! Oh my Gosh, I can't believe anybody would do so.!!!!

    Just kidding like I stated in another thread some laws don't deserve to be observed.

    Disclaimer: This is not encouraging or an admission of "breaking" any laws.
    I know, right? Someone could have gotten hurt!!

    I don't advocate breaking the law either. But when you're staying in a seedy hotel in the armpit of Chicago with your newlywed wife because it's the only one open and you're moving across the country... well... I'd rather deal with an officer of the law than some goblin.
    Try living in E. St. Louis when your 18. Had a 25 in my back pocket at all timesso I wasnt the only one un-armed.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •