• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mayor Daley offers Chicago reporter a colonoscopy w/long gun

sudden valley gunner

imported post

So sad good read and well written.
"His mother was worried that something was going to happen to him over there [in Iraq]," Lyle told me. "But he had to come home to Chicago to get shot down."

Home to Chicago, the anti-handgun city, where the thugs don't worry much about what the mayor has to say.
My thoughts and empathies to the family of this fineman-Thomas Wortham IV, 30.

Mayor Daley you are a DOUCHE!!!!!

amzbrady

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
So sad good read and well written.
"His mother was worried that something was going to happen to him over there [in Iraq]," Lyle told me. "But he had to come home to Chicago to get shot down."

Home to Chicago, the anti-handgun city, where the thugs don't worry much about what the mayor has to say.
My thoughts and empathies to the family of this fineman-Thomas Wortham IV, 30.

Mayor Daley you are a DOUCHE!!!!!
Maybe when he's done he can stick it in his mouth and give himself a frontal labotomy.

jbone

imported post

"and began to babble" "It's been very effective," said Daley of the handgun ban. "If I put this up your butt, you'll find out how effective it is. Let me put a round up your, you know."

Did that POS Mayorsound just like an old time Chicgo and modern day Chicigo/Obama/SEIU THUG or what? I bet he has lots of frinds in low places.

Wheelgunner

imported post

It is hard to believe how far we have come from the Founding fathers in terms of oratory, intelligence and elegant politeness.

To think that this guy runs a major American city. Compared to any CEO of a mid sized Corp, he is a twit.

Sad.

amzbrady

imported post

BrenTen wrote:
It is hard to believe how far we have come from the Founding fathers in terms of oratory, intelligence and elegant politeness.

To think that this guy runs a major American city. Compared to any CEO of a mid sized Corp, he is a twit.

Sad.
It is Illinois after all. If God was going to give the world a douche, He'd stick the enema in Illinois.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
BrenTen wrote:

Sad.
It is Illinois after all. If God was going to give the world a douche, He'd stick the enema in Illinois.
Let's not judge Illinois for Chicago, most of us wouldn't want to be judged by Seattle. Although Seattle is way better than Chicago.

amzbrady

imported post

amzbrady wrote:
BrenTen wrote:

Sad.
Let's not judge Illinois for Chicago, most of us wouldn't want to be judged by Seattle. Although Seattle is way better than Chicago.
I was born and raised in Southern Illinois, thats what I judge Illinois by. 50 miles from St. Louis Mo. IL was an armpit. I met my wife here, she moved back there with me and after 5 years she pleaded with me to get her out of that children of the corn state. I have no desire to even go back to visit. Wa state rocks. Only reason I want to leave here is to get warm and dry. If Cali had better laws I'd be there in a heartbeat.

killchain

imported post

I illegally conceal carried in Chicago every single time I had to go there.

Slept in the hotels with the handgun on the night stand next to me.

I mean, really. The gas station attendants sit in bulletproof boxes. Do you think I'd be stupid enough not to carry because some d-bag in a suit says I can't?

Riiiight.

And to the Lieutenant's family, I offer my condolences. I'm sure the man served his country honorably, and it saddens me to see yet another brother in arms slain.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

killchain wrote:

I mean, really. The gas station attendants sit in bulletproof boxes. Do you think I'd be stupid enough not to carry because some d-bag in a suit says I can't?

Riiiight.

And to the Lieutenant's family, I offer my condolences. I'm sure the man served his country honorably, and it saddens me to see yet another brother in arms slain.

Oh no, :shock:you broke the law!!!! Oh my Gosh, I can't believe anybody would do so.!!!!

Just kidding like I stated in another thread some laws don't deserve to be observed.

Disclaimer: This is not encouraging or an admission of "breaking" any laws.

29er

imported post

jbone wrote:
"
Did that POS Mayor sound just like an......SEIU THUG or what? 

SEIU thug?!? Not sure what that means but....

ThugLife Forever! :D

killchain

imported post

killchain wrote:

Riiiight.

Oh no, :shock:you broke the law!!!! Oh my Gosh, I can't believe anybody would do so.!!!!

Just kidding like I stated in another thread some laws don't deserve to be observed.

I know, right? Someone could have gotten hurt!!

I don't advocate breaking the law either. But when you're staying in a seedy hotel in the armpit of Chicago with your newlywed wife because it's the only one open and you're moving across the country... well... I'd rather deal with an officer of the law than some goblin.

amzbrady

imported post

killchain wrote:
killchain wrote:

Riiiight.

I know, right? Someone could have gotten hurt!!

I don't advocate breaking the law either. But when you're staying in a seedy hotel in the armpit of Chicago with your newlywed wife because it's the only one open and you're moving across the country... well... I'd rather deal with an officer of the law than some goblin.
Try living in E. St. Louis when your 18. Had a 25 in my back pocket at all timesso I wasnt the only one un-armed.