Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: examiner.com - Most states allow gun carry in airports

  1. #1
    Moderator / Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    8,711

    Post imported post

    Please SUBSCRIBE to this column at http://www.examiner.com/x-2782-DC-Gun-Rights-Examiner
    And DIGG and REDDIT the article at http://www.examiner.com/x-2782-DC-Gu...ry-in-airports

    SNIP

    examiner.com — US Attorney General Eric Holder's characterization of recent Georgia legislation (clarifying that licensed gun owners can carry holstered handguns in the non-sterile areas of airports) as "very worrisome" seems to overlook reality: Most states have long allowed gun carry in airports. . . .



  2. #2
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lebanon, VA
    Posts
    676

    Post imported post

    Map Correction: Ohio only prohibits concealed carry in the unsecured areas of airports; OC is legal. See Ohio Rev. Code §§ 9.68 and 2923.126(B)(1), (9).
    James M. "Jim" Mullins, Jr., Esq.
    Admitted to practice in West Virginia and Florida.

    Founder, Past President, Treasurer, and General Counsel, West Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc.
    Life Member, NRA

  3. #3
    Moderator / Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    8,711

    Post imported post

    WVCDL wrote:
    Map Correction: Ohio only prohibits concealed carry in the unsecured areas of airports; OC is legal. See Ohio Rev. Code §§ 9.68 and 2923.126(B)(1), (9).
    Really? great! John will adjust the map soon!

  4. #4
    Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Real World.
    Posts
    1,705

    Post imported post

    gutshot wrote:
    Mike wrote:
    Please SUBSCRIBE to this column at http://www.examiner.com/x-2782-DC-Gun-Rights-Examiner
    And DIGG and REDDIT the article at http://www.examiner.com/x-2782-DC-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m5d21-Most-states-allow-gun-carry-in-airports

    SNIP

    examiner.com — US Attorney General Eric Holder's characterization of recent Georgia legislation (clarifying that licensed gun owners can carry holstered handguns in the non-sterile areas of airports) as "very worrisome" seems to overlook reality: Most states have long allowed gun carry in airports. . . .

    WTF. Don't any of the present administration know any of our laws or ever read any law before they comment on them. Our President and AG find a state (Arizona) law "troubling" even though it mirrors federal law. Then the AG admits he hasn't even read it. Now Holder finds a Georgia law that clarifies laws that are a over the country "worrisome". Are they this stupid or are they just "posing" for a constituency that is that stupid.
    Seems to me the only people who still support the obozo regime, or believe anything those pinko parasites say are the stupid people. In 973 days we'll finally be rid of these scumbags.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

  5. #5
    Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    The Real World.
    Posts
    1,705

    Post imported post

    gutshot wrote:
    Mike wrote:
    Please SUBSCRIBE to this column at http://www.examiner.com/x-2782-DC-Gun-Rights-Examiner
    And DIGG and REDDIT the article at http://www.examiner.com/x-2782-DC-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2010m5d21-Most-states-allow-gun-carry-in-airports

    SNIP

    examiner.com — US Attorney General Eric Holder's characterization of recent Georgia legislation (clarifying that licensed gun owners can carry holstered handguns in the non-sterile areas of airports) as "very worrisome" seems to overlook reality: Most states have long allowed gun carry in airports. . . .

    WTF. Don't any of the present administration know any of our laws or ever read any law before they comment on them. Our President and AG find a state (Arizona) law "troubling" even though it mirrors federal law. Then the AG admits he hasn't even read it. Now Holder finds a Georgia law that clarifies laws that are a over the country "worrisome". Are they this stupid or are they just "posing" for a constituency that is that stupid.
    Seems to me the only people who still support the obozo regime, or believe anything those pinko parasites say are the stupid people. In 973 days we'll finally be rid of these scumbags.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,040

    Post imported post

    Man I love Idaho. We carry in the unsecured areas of the airport without issues.

  7. #7
    State Researcher
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lebanon, VA
    Posts
    676

    Post imported post

    Mike wrote:
    WVCDL wrote:
    Map Correction: Ohio only prohibits concealed carry in the unsecured areas of airports; OC is legal. See Ohio Rev. Code §§ 9.68 and 2923.126(B)(1), (9).
    Really? great! John will adjust the map soon!
    I see the map was changed but it now incorrectly shows that both OC & CC are legal in the unsecured areas of Ohio airports. CC is illegal per O.R.C. § 2923.126(B)(1)(listing "an airport passenger terminal" among the places where CHL holders may not CC).
    James M. "Jim" Mullins, Jr., Esq.
    Admitted to practice in West Virginia and Florida.

    Founder, Past President, Treasurer, and General Counsel, West Virginia Citizens Defense League, Inc.
    Life Member, NRA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •