• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT-Guns at a garage/yard sale?

Beerme

Banned
imported post

Read his recent posts talking about not being 18 yet
was not sure when he had his birthday.
Pulling your head out of your ass could be informative
ABWAG if youre 18 now then yes you can sell a long gun at your yard sale, what kind you lookin to sell bud?

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

Beerme wrote:
ABWAG if youre 18 now then yes you can sell a long gun at your yard sale, what kind you lookin to sell bud?
lol, yep...im 18 as of the 7th.....stop with the bickering....not allowed in my threads....and i was actually asking to see whether or not i should stop my brother from trying to sell his rifles at our yard sale....i think its just a couple of .22 bolt actions, thanks!

Recoil88

imported post

A.B.W.A.G I am selling 2 bolt action .22 caliber rifles one is an O.F. Mossberg and sons model 342KB and the other is a Marlin Glenfield model 25.:lol:

autosurgeon

imported post

Beerme wrote:
Touchy Touchy :lol:

My brother and I are both extremely literal people the sooner you get used to that the less your blood pressure will rise :celebrate

We generally are not trying to poke the hive it's just how we are :idea:

American Boy With a Gun

imported post

i just didnt realize everything you needed, i mean, i dont have a bill in my name, however i think a debit card notification and a UPS invoice should work, and my SS card, and my Birth Cert.....and god knows what else......not really hard, just more than was originally expected