• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Meet Philip van Cleave at tonight's OC dinner

Eugene

imported post

My wife and I will be there.

We both just signed up on the "meetup" page.

:D

pmcolt

imported post

About 20 people showed up, give or take. Several were OCing. Philip van Cleave answered plenty of questions during dinner, but I was toward the far end of the table and missed most of the conversation.

I'm sure someone will post some notes or a more thorough summary shortly.

Dreamer

imported post

Sorry I couldn't attend. I hope the questions I posted were handy, and I'm sure Phil offered some great advice.

Thanks Phil, for driving all the way down to NC to offer us some pointers and motivation. I'm sure you'll be hearing more from your friends in NC in the future, and the 2A folks in VA and NC can look forward to a productive and helpful relationship in the future.

Great turnout, folks! Hopefully I can make it to the next event.

Dreamer

imported post

Thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing the notes from that meetup too. I'm very interested to see what pointers Phil had for us.

I'm really sorry I couldn't make it...