• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Wisconsin Dells Automotion

Mlutz

imported post

I plan on attending "Automotion" today in Wisconsin Dells/Lake Delton Area. If anyone is in the area, it would be great to see some other oc people. With all of the police, lets hope they know that oc is legal. Wish me luck...

Mlutz

imported post

Went well. :lol: Starbucks, (of course) Wal-Mart, Riverview water park (parking lot) andthe Mall. I think thats it. Talked to a lot of people that had no idea that OC was legal. I was pretty excited about that. Ok, that is all.

johnny amish

imported post

Well done, no doubt alot of people are talking about you at their homes because they saw you. It's a great way to get the conversation started. It won't be long until ocing becomes common practice.

protias

imported post

Last summer I carried in Paul Bunyan. The only real looks I could tell were when I was outside after we (the family) ate.

Landose_theghost

imported post

johnny amish wrote:
Well done, no doubt alot of people are talking about you at their homes because they saw you. It's a great way to get the conversation started. It won't be long until ocing becomes common practice.
+1 to that! Liberals be damned!:lol: