• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Steel target match on 5-23-2010???

MyGlockinIdaho

imported post

I was wondering if any of you from Moscow know about or shoot at these matches that the Lewiston pistol club puts on. According to their website the do the steel target matches on every 4th sunday of the month. I really want to go and check them out and sign up for some but i dont think i can get an answer back from them by the time they start tomorrow. Any ideas?

Mike