• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Deranged Gunman Opens Fire On Shooting Range

Gordie

imported post

You know, the same thing happened the last time I was at the range. Something must be done.:what:

eye95

imported post

Do you think these incidents would keep happening if the targets were armed and could shoot back?

We condemn targets to permanent victimhood with foolish rules like only being allowed to point firearms downrange. What good does that rule do for the target? I guess the 5-yard target (if he were armed) could shoot towards the 10-yard target. Can't you see the inherent unfairness in such a rule?

Carnivore

imported post

Oh yea!! was the Target acting in a threatening manner? was the target advancing and closing the distance between you and itself? could you have retreated to a safer location while on the phone with the range master? the postulate could win hands down on this one!!:lol:

rodbender

imported post

Mr. Woodrich obviously needs some serious help. He must be stopped before another target (paper that is) becomes a victim. I wonder just how many targets (paper that is) have died this way. We must have more gun laws to prevent further target (paper that is) deaths. It's truly a shame that it has come to this in this country.

altajava

imported post

Funny!

I've been reading about these clip fed handguns for years, even heard 'em discussed in gun shops. Anyone know where I can get one in .45 auto?