Thread: Has any one seen this video camara?

Post imported post

Banned

Post imported post

Yes I have considered getting a pair of these Glasses. I think the quality of the video is very good.

Post imported post

Nice. I'd be able to watch the video of what I was missed by not wearing my prescription glasses.
    A. Gold

Failure to comply may result in discipline up to and including termination.
    The free man is a warrior. - Nietzsche "Twilight of the Idols"

Banned

Post imported post

Then here is one for you Shotgun.

http://no-retail.com/item.php?item_i...category_id=93

Post imported post

Shotgun wrote:
    Nice. I'd be able to watch the video of what I was missed by not wearing my prescription glasses.
    I guess you could look at it this way. (punn intended) Maybe they will come out with the slip over model. (I think my Grandma had them) LOL.

Post imported post

All joking aside. I intend to order a pair. Not so much as to be cool and hip or to have a way of recording LE encounters but as a defensive tool. A means by which I can instantly record any encounter with an assailant so I have evidence of self-defense should the need arise. A person may not have time to turn them on in every situation, although it looks like a one button activation. but in those situation when there is time to do so it could be invaluable evidence. The $170 price tag would suggest that they are good quality and not some China counterfiet junk.

I see there are some available (Black) on Ebay as Buy it now and with free shipping for $150.

Founder's Club Member OC-Glock19's Avatar

Post imported post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRlm8...=youtube_gdata
    Check out this video of my friend's 15-year-old daughter shooting at the steel nationals with video glasses. Make sure to watch the video to the end to get a special discount and free shipping.

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote:

I had two of these things. They both broke within a week of getting them. They are extremely fragile and the slightest hit on it rendered it useless. (It fell out of my pocket onto the table, about 2 feet). The second one simply just stopped working after a week. Save your money and get something not made in China.
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Post imported post

OC-Glock19 wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRlm8...=youtube_gdata
    Check out this video of my friend's 15-year-old daughter shooting at the steel nationals with video glasses. Make sure to watch the video to the end to get a special discount and free shipping.
    Wow! She can SHOOT! The ammo costs must be wayyyy up there!
    “The Constitution shall never be construed... to prevent the People of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms.” -- Samuel Adams

“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen. Citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom.”

—John F. Kennedy

Post imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
    J.Gleason wrote:

I had two of these things. They both broke within a week of getting them. They are extremely fragile and the slightest hit on it rendered it useless. (It fell out of my pocket onto the table, about 2 feet). The second one simply just stopped working after a week. Save your money and get something not made in China.
    I have 2 of them that I ordered off ebay and they work great. They have a hard time keeping up with movementbut the microphone under the clip is nice since your clothing won't rub against it blocking the audio that might need to be recorded. Battery life is only about 2 hours though which sucks since when i go out it is normally a lot longer than that. I got a car USB charger so I can alternate as they go dead or to charge when I am driving as I generally don't need to carry it at that time. Also great thing about ebay is paypal gives me 45 days to return a crappy one if I come across it.

Post imported post

Check out the reviews for various pen recorders on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...mp;x=0&y=0

—John F. Kennedy

Post imported post

rcawdor57 wrote:
    [b]
    Wow!Â* She can SHOOT!Â* The ammo costs must be wayyyy up there!
    She's good enough that she has several sponsors and they pay her entry fees to matches and give her ammo.

Banned

Post imported post

I think it is awesome. Obviously she has a passion for it and has been involved for some years. Too bad more young people can't get involved in something like this to help keep them out of trouble.

Post imported post

The video on the web sit for the sun glasses looks great. I would be interested to see how good the video is while wearing a ball cap or in a low light situation.

Post imported post

I think wearing it with a ball cap would help, it would cut down on the glare. At night, who knows.

Post imported post

Russf wrote:
    I think wearing it with a ball cap would help, it would cut down on the glare. At night, who knows.
    In the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SORxmwmrcUI Tori is wearing a ball cap and it doesn't adversely affect the video. Also one of the stages she shoots in the video is a dark house using a flashlight. The video there is about as good as can be expected, which is not that great.

Post imported post

Yes, I have two pair of them. Work great but the style could be better. My wife thinks they look funny on me.