• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry meet and greet in St. Joe

Marc

imported post

Ok Gunmans breakfast idea didn't work so what can we do here? I'm thinking anything on a weekend afternoon or evening would work. It don't even have to be in a restaurant it could be i a public park, lets just get together and meet each other. Even OCers from anywhere in MO would be welcome. But we need to band together to further our cause. Let me know if u have any ideas cuz i don't lol.

gunman

imported post

GOOD LUCK i dont think its going to happen here there is not enough people who oc around here we have been trying to get a meet and greet going in st joe for over a year. there are people here that want to but there is never a good time that everybody can agree on,really i dont know what is going on with everyone.

Reverend BCal

imported post

We shouldn't be Debbie Downers about this! Three's company, and I'm willing to be patient and figure out a time where at least us St. Joe boys can meet up. I also got a PM from another gent who is interested and would like to explore his options with OC here in town, too.

So, that being said, I'd prefer to meet sometime for breakfast (not that it's better for me, I just like having an excuse to eat a hearty breakfast :D) but I'm willing to share my work schedule and my cell number in an attempt to get a little meet and greet going!

Having said, you let me know in advance what days are best, for either of you, and we;ll work something out. IHoP's always tasty, Gunman!!!

Rev.

gunman

imported post

well then lets have an oc bbq one saturday evening,that may be a good time for everyone and maybe some others from kc and kansas will come since its on a weekend.Isuggest lake contrary so we can bbq,fish,swim,whatever anybody wants to do.(GOOD TIME).so lets do this.:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Marc

imported post

Ok well Bartlett sounds awesome. If the point is to make oc known and educate people that wil be a place of high exposure so im all for it and i might even be able to get a couple of CCers to come join us and OC

gunman

imported post

that is the point to educate,and to have a good time and make new friends.So lets get this thing going.I think mid july would be a good time,

gunman

imported post

well are we going to get this thing going or what,Is some time in july good for everybody?we are never going to get oc known around here if we dont do something.so come on everyone lets have an oc bbq at bartlet park.Everyone in near by mo and ks come on everyone is welcome the more the merrie:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

randyj

imported post

I would like to try to support our brother's in St. Joe. But, I do have some logistic problems to sort through. I will be going on vacation from July 8th - 15th. I think I could be able to swing something toward the end of July.

gunman

imported post

ok everyone how does saturday july 17th sound or saturday july 24th either of those days would be good i think,and thanks all of you from independence it should be a good time.:D