Thread: Watch AB1934 get shot down!

Post imported post

This is as far as I know the link to watch the Senate Floor were AB1943 will ether pass or get shot down...

https://www.calchannel.com/channel/live/3

Post imported post

LOL never mind, apparently Saldana is out sick so they are moving it back to a later date...

Post imported post

garcia46292 wrote:
    LOL never mind, apparently Saldana is out sick so they are moving it back to a later date...
    :celebrate:celebrateKarma? :celebrate:celebrate
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

Maybe, although I don't wish harm on anyone I'm glad she is sick gives me more time to appose this bill!

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar

Post imported post

Nobody actually believes she's sick, right? Unless somebody actually saw her at the doctor's office, I won't believe she's sick, and even then I'll need video proof.

This is likely a typical stall tactic because they need to work on getting the votes. There might be some holdouts on the dem's side. Once the votes are there, this bill will see the light of day on the floor and not a moment sooner. And once the votes are there, Saldana will be there even if she has to be carried in.

"Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

Post imported post

coolusername2007 wrote:
    ...And once the votes are there, Saldana will be there even if she has to be carried in.

And despite being sick and had to be carried in, shewill bethere, smiling and waving at her constituents, championing the cause of the people in the name of peace and security

Post imported post

Nothing like sacrificing a little liberty for a sence of security... Where have I heard that before?

Hmmm...

Carry On!

Livermoron

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

The rumor in Sacremento is that AB 1934 is itself sick - and the Sheriffs from both parties are reporting to their party chiefs that AB 1934 has made the natives restless - time to pour it on folks - sign http://www.petitiononline.com/CalOC/petition.htmlnow!

Post imported post

I wish I had been at the water cooler to hear these rumors- But Im not so well networked in Sacramento. The bill is 'Sick'? Good. Dead is preferable.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

I have 4 e-mail addys. Can I sign 4 times? :what:
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Post imported post

ConditionThree wrote:
    I wish I had been at the water cooler to hear these rumors- But Im not so well networked in Sacramento.
    Rumors under the dome are highly overrated anyway. The ruling class start them for their benefit, and kill them for their pleasure.

Post imported post

AyatollahGondola wrote:
    ConditionThree wrote:
    I wish I had been at the water cooler to hear these rumors- But Im not so well networked in Sacramento.
    Rumors under the dome are highly overrated anyway. The ruling class start them for their benefit, and kill them for their pleasure.
    Where does "noblesse oblige" come in here?