• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Superior Telegram (WI) - AG: By God they're not going to take away our right to carry openly

paul@paul-fisher.com

imported post

davegran wrote:
bigdaddy1 wrote:
These government offices receive probably 1000's of messages each day.  Most offices will have some auto-generated response to key questions, but some do not.  It may take some time for the AG to fish through the pile.
Please understand that this query was sent to his campaign website, not the DOJ.

Same here, actually his Facebook page in my case.

jmlefler

imported post

Mike wrote:
http://www.superiortelegram.com/event/article/id/42692

SNIP

Attorney General J.B. Van Hollen told Republican activists in Milwaukee over the weekend that he would continue to support the right to openly carry firearms.

. . .

“If the liberals don’t want to give us the right to carry concealed firearms as law-abiding citizens, by God they’re not going to take away our right to openly carry firearms,” Van Hollen said.

People, please... Since when you do support someone who believes that rights come from liberals! As in, 'if the liberals don't want to give us the right...'

I'm just sayin'

Carry on