• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

here from pdx but in vancouver alot

bwboley

Activist Member
imported post

wow clark county are dicks i got there at 3:58 thinking they close at 5 andsaid i wanted to apply for my permintguy gave me the ap so i out fill it up filled it out brought it back to him and hesaid have to come back tomorrow since its after 4 like realy wtf? i guess il take the hour drive and go to skamania i called them and the lady was easy to deal with so heading that way!

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

bwboley wrote:
wow clark county are dicks i got there at 3:58 thinking they close at 5 andsaid i wanted to apply for my permintguy gave me the ap so i out fill it up filled it out brought it back to him and hesaid have to come back tomorrow since its after 4 like realy wtf? i guess il take the hour drive and go to skamania i called them and the lady was easy to deal with so heading that way!
Keep us updated on Skamania...

bwboley

Activist Member
imported post

Went there yesterday same ldy i talked to helped me was very nice in person was out of there in 15 mins said should be in within a month

bwboley

Activist Member
imported post

Received it today wow within 30 days well its issued for 6-26-10 but im guess i can startcc now?

Also my appointment for oregon to get figer printed and photo now i have to wait 3 weeks wow and applied at the same time as washington!