• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTB 4x4 vehicle...

malignity

imported post

So those who have been unfortunate enough to have become my Facebook friends have come to find out that some douchelord, barely English speaking jackass t-boned me and completely totaled my Jeep Cherokee today, and I had the unfortunate experience of selling the thing to a junkyard for a mere $250.

I am now without vehicle, and am forced to rely solely on my wife's car when she is home.

I'm looking to purchase the following: 4x4, with no rust with under 100,000 miles. No foreign vehicles please.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it. I would prefer a Jeep Wrangler, however am litterally open to any suggestion that meets the above criteria.

PDinDetroit

imported post

malignity wrote:
So those who have been unfortunate enough to have become my Facebook friends have come to find out that some douchelord, barely English speaking jackass t-boned me and completely totaled my Jeep Cherokee today, and I had the unfortunate experience of selling the thing to a junkyard for a mere $250.

I am now without vehicle, and am forced to rely solely on my wife's car when she is home.

I'm looking to purchase the following: 4x4, with no rust with under 100,000 miles. No foreign vehicles please.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it. I would prefer a Jeep Wrangler, however am litterally open to any suggestion that meets the above criteria.
How about here?

http://detroit.craigslist.org/search/cta?query=wrangler

lil_freak_66

imported post

check www.gl4x4.com

any type of 4x4 you could want...'65 international semi's,mud trucks,stock trucks,cars,race vehicles....trail rigs...everything

ive seen jeeps on there as old as the WWII willys all the way up to 2009 jk's,all varying in price,condition,and how far along the mod process is.

lil_freak_66

imported post

ive seen prices go from 200 bucks to 35 grand,depending on the vehicle.

to make this somewhat on topic,that website also allows firearms to be bought and sold in the marketplace section of the forums!

and several vehicles have gun racks.

malignity

imported post

Beerme, are you an undercover troll or something, seriously?

Anyway, Terry, I've been thinking a bit off and on about your Jeep, but 160,000 miles is more miles than I had on my Jeep before it got wrecked. :( This vehicle's gonna have to last me at least 6 years, and though I know jeep engines run forever (i know from experience lol) I also know that not everything else on them does. lol.

PDinDetroit

imported post

Beerme wrote:
Thought we ha da pretty good rule about off topic threads?
Yeah! Malignity, can you re-post the original question to substantially relate to OC of a handgun in daily life?

hint: I need a new 4x4 to OC/CC in!

:lol:

malignity

imported post

Well I would clearly be carrying while in said vehicle, and will be of course putting my last remaining NRA sticker on it.

I had an MOC sticker for my Jeep before I totaled it, but that too is now property of the junkyard. :(