• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Texas Border Security

Blinn79

Blinn79

imported post

I am sick to my stomach. Most of these articles were just in the last 4 years too. How many good men and women, that are pillars of our community do we have to lose? Is there a specific number of lives lost it will take before we stand up and say "NO MORE!"? How many families need to be deprived of their loved ones? How many children need to lose their parents? These are just officers I am talking about too. This is not counting the thousands of crimes committed in JUST Texas alone every year by illegal alien criminals. Some of these illegals who shoot these officers have been deported two or three times before, yet still end up back in this country. The current solution is OBVIOUSLY not working! Please sign the petition below, and forward it to your friends, family and even acquaintances. We need to spread this message to as many as possible so that our elected officials can hear our voices that we have had enough and DEMAND that our borders be secured NOW!

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?karen162

If you are still not sure, just read some of the articles below on fallen police officers:

Article & Video of Tyler, Tx Police Officer Shot by Illegal Immigrants

Houston Police Officer Slain by Illegal Immigrant

Another Houston Police Officer Killed by Illegal Immigrant

38 yr old Female Utah Sheriff with two children, murdered by Illegal Immigrant

28 yr old Dallas Police Officer killed by Illegal Immigrant

This is not a murdered police officer, but equally if not more disturbing:

4 yr old girl, kidnapped, raped & murdered in Gainsville, Tx by illegal immigrant

Seriously, when is enough, enough? When it is a neighbor? Maybe a friend? How about a family member? Please, for the sake of our friends and families, please pass this on to everyone you know and take 10 minutes of your day to contact your local representatives and let them know you have had enough and they need to take action immediately. If we want a change, we have to be contact our politicians and demand it!

Here is the link to whom represents you in the state of Texas:

Who Represents Me Link

rodbender

imported post

Blinn79 wrote:
I just found this phone call from the Michael Savage show. You must listen to this lady's view on the border policies, Obama, and welfare... stupidity have reached a whole new level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg0pDPK56Ys&feature=player_embedded

Kinda makes you wonder if a large majority of welfare recipients and Obama supporters think like this...
Wow, Just WOW!!!! I knew there were stupid (and I mean STUPID) people all over the world. I had no idea that the dumbest person to have ever been created was in the U.S.A. This female can't have more than 2-3 gray cells to rub together. WOW, again WOW!!!!!

hippyman

imported post

I cant believe that caller. I mean on one hand, I can see where shes coming from, the illegals seem todo all jobs americans dont want to do, but we still need border control. I mean this country literally doesnt have room for EVERYONE.