• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Southern Border Security

Blinn79

imported post

I am sick to my stomach. Most of these articles were just in the last 4 years too. How many good men and women, that are pillars of our community do we have to lose? Is there a specific number of lives lost it will take before we stand up and say "NO MORE!"? How many families need to be deprived of their loved ones? How many children need to lose their parents? These are just officers I am talking about too. This is not counting the thousands of crimes committed in JUST Texas alone every year by illegal alien criminals. Some of these illegals who shoot these officers have been deported two or three times before, yet still end up back in this country. The current solution is OBVIOUSLY not working! Please sign the petition below, and forward it to your friends, family and even acquaintances. We need to spread this message to as many as possible so that our elected officials can hear our voices that we have had enough and DEMAND that our borders be secured NOW!

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?karen162

If you are still not sure, just read some of the articles below on fallen police officers:

Article & Video of Tyler, Tx Police Officer Shot by Illegal Immigrants

Houston Police Officer Slain by Illegal Immigrant

Another Houston Police Officer Killed by Illegal Immigrant

38 yr old Female Utah Sheriff with two children, murdered by Illegal Immigrant

28 yr old Dallas Police Officer killed by Illegal Immigrant

This is not an officer killed, but possibly even more disturbing:

4 yr old girl, kidnapped, raped & murdered in Gainsville, Tx by illegal immigrant

Seriously, when is enough, enough? When it is a neighbor? Maybe a friend? How about a family member? Please, for the sake of our friends and families, please pass this on to everyone you know and take 10 minutes of your day to contact your local representatives and let them know you have had enough and they need to take action immediately. If we want a change, we have to be contact our politicians and demand it!

Here is the link to whom represents you in the state of Arizona:

http://whoismyrepresentative.com/

crank88

imported post

i agree but u cant blame a whole race for what some fools do there are many americans that do the same tbhing every day but when an illegal does its all over the news its the media putting a bbad imagie 2 these people iam an AMERICAN with hispanic ancesters why do they call us mexican american why cant they just say "AMERICAN"

Blinn79

imported post

crank88 wrote:
i agree but u cant blame a whole race for what some fools do there are many americans that do the same tbhing every day but when an illegal does its all over the news its the media putting a bbad imagie 2 these people iam an AMERICAN with hispanic ancesters why do they call us mexican american why cant they just say "AMERICAN"
I agree with you, but you are assuming I am ONLY talking about people of Hispanic descent. If you watched the two videos I posted above in my first post, it is about "illegals" of MIDDLE EASTERN dissent. I am not pointing fingers at a specific race, but rather a "status of illegal" like he said. People who are here illegally, obviously have to some degree, a disregard for our laws. I would say that makes them more inclined to break the law, as they have already done entering the U.S. illegally.

Now if you want to come to the United States through the legal process, like many others have done, I am all for people bettering their lives and families lives. If you are willing to work, and abide by the laws, and be a productive member of society, more power to you.

The CRIMINALS, regardless of race, are who I have a problem with sneaking over the border.

Anthony_I_Am

imported post

My solution would be a lot cheaper than spending 600 million to boost ICE or pay NG troops.

Set up a collection point, a small building, every 50 miles along the border. Then pay $50 bounty for every criminal they shoot swimming across the river. Cash would be paid on delivery of the body, and the whole program would be implemented under the ideaology that if you are coming into this country without authorization it is considered "invading", and we should defend our nation from invaders with force as we have done for the last 200 years.

Now if this ain't your cuppa tea, then you don't have to participate. We'd only accept volunteers. Preferable those with a nice scope and 30-06. Of course, all income that a national defender would earn in the program would be tax exempt.

Within a few months, we'd save a few million of our social security treasure that would be paid out to illegals, California could be back in the black, Americans would have jobs again, an citizen could go to the local emergency room and actually get treated, free school lunch programs would shrink by half, medicare/medicaid would be back in the black, the food stamp program would literally be out of customers, Fewer deaths on the highways from drunk/unlicensed drivers, and ICE could be cut by 40%.

Blinn79

imported post

Anthony_I_Am wrote:
My solution would be a lot cheaper than spending 600 million to boost ICE or pay NG troops.

Set up a collection point, a small building, every 50 miles along the border. Then pay $50 bounty for every criminal they shoot swimming across the river. Cash would be paid on delivery of the body, and the whole program would be implemented under the ideaology that if you are coming into this country without authorization it is considered "invading", and we should defend our nation from invaders with force as we have done for the last 200 years.

Now if this ain't your cuppa tea, then you don't have to participate. We'd only accept volunteers. Preferable those with a nice scope and 30-06. Of course, all income that a national defender would earn in the program would be tax exempt.

Within a few months, we'd save a few million of our social security treasure that would be paid out to illegals, California could be back in the black, Americans would have jobs again, an citizen could go to the local emergency room and actually get treated, free school lunch programs would shrink by half, medicare/medicaid would be back in the black, the food stamp program would literally be out of customers, Fewer deaths on the highways from drunk/unlicensed drivers, and ICE could be cut by 40%.
I love the idea, but you would NEVER get the liberals or even moderates to swallow it. I agree though, it is invading. When you have the large number of people illegally flocking into your country, and assaulting officers to get away, that is a hostile presence and should constitute military action.

Blinn79

imported post

mrh2008 wrote:
Blinn79 wrote:
Wow, I just found this phone call from Michael Savage. You MUST listen to this lady's view on the border, Obama, and welfare... stupidity have reached a whole new level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg0pDPK56Ys&feature=player_embedded
I'm speachless... i dont know that ANYTHING would be able to top this....
The choice isn't just right versus left or even right versus wrong. It's sanity versus madness. The disease called liberalism will literally tear our society apart if it isn't turned back.

Anthony_I_Am

imported post

The sad part of it all is people like this lady are allowed to vote.

I hear that excuse all the time about "how my ancestors got here", but the fact is they had no immigration laws back then, and in the 1700's the only way to get here was to come here from another country unless you were a native American.

It's like saying that since we have an income tax today and some guy came here in 1750 and didn't pay income taxes in America he is a criminal. The fact of the matter is it wasn't illegal to come to America "back when my ancestors" did it.

imported post

crank88 wrote:
FYI, I always refer to American citizens of Hispanic descent as Americans -- however, a lot of them in our neck of the woods get all bent out of shape, and demand to be referred to as Mexican-Americans.

Basically, I tell them to take a long walk off of a short pier -- I'll call them Americans, not <hyphenated> Americans.

mrh2008

imported post

Blinn79 wrote:
I guess I would have to call myself Irish-Indian-European-American at that rate ;)
I'd be a Irish-German-American... go figure. I notice that A LOT of the Mexican-Americans refer to themselves as Mexicans, I dont understand why its disrespectful for other races to call them what they already call themselves...

Blinn79

imported post

mrh2008 wrote:
Blinn79 wrote:
I guess I would have to call myself Irish-Indian-European-American at that rate ;)
I'd be a Irish-German-American... go figure. I notice that A LOT of the Mexican-Americans refer to themselves as Mexicans, I dont understand why its disrespectful for other races to call them what they already call themselves...
Me and my cousin have this "joke" we kid around about, how "they" just hate us because we are Irish, and are being "raciest" against Irish. Anyone can pull the "race card". Maybe we just need to start pulling it more...

Its actually comical, I found out that my great grandfather was half native American Indian (not sure which), but upon discovering it, means I am 1/16th. I was informed by a college adviser in high school that I could get grants simply because I could be considered to have native American Indian ethnicity (even though I look nothing like a native American). Its funny how much better you get treated and have colleges (and later, employers) when you can list that you have native American in you. Its just plain sad how this country works...

Blinn79

imported post

I actually just got this in a email... funny timing...

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Roosevelt 1907