• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Southern Border (Including Cali) Security

Blinn79

Mike Hawk

imported post

dora.jpg

Big or small, **** 'em all.

Blinn79

imported post

NightOwl wrote:
I think he meant it was off topic as it's not directly related to open carry/2nd Amendment.
I agree, but that is why I posted it in general discussion, where it says "this is where off topic comments go". Plus their are countless other news reports in there posted about non 2nd amendment topics. Master Doug Huffman just posted a news report in there not about firearms, but about recording police.

Blinn79

imported post

I am sick to my stomach. Most of these articles were just in the last 4 years too. How many good men and women, that are pillars of our community do we have to lose? Is there a specific number of lives lost it will take before we stand up and say "NO MORE!"? How many families need to be deprived of their loved ones? How many children need to lose their parents? These are just officers I am talking about too. This is not counting the thousands of crimes committed in JUST Texas alone every year by illegal alien criminals. Some of these illegals who shoot these officers have been deported two or three times before, yet still end up back in this country. The current solution is OBVIOUSLY not working! Please sign the petition below, and forward it to your friends, family and even acquaintances. We need to spread this message to as many as possible so that our elected officials can hear our voices that we have had enough and DEMAND that our borders be secured NOW!

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?karen162

If you are still not sure, just read some of the articles below on fallen police officers:

Article & Video of Tyler, Tx Police Officer Shot by Illegal Immigrants

Houston Police Officer Slain by Illegal Immigrant

Another Houston Police Officer Killed by Illegal Immigrant

38 yr old Female Utah Sheriff with two children, murdered by Illegal Immigrant

28 yr old Dallas Police Officer killed by Illegal Immigrant

This is not a murdered police officer, but even more disturbing:

4 yr old girl, kidnapped, raped & murdered in Gainsville, Tx by illegal immigrant

Seriously, when is enough, enough? When it is a neighbor? Maybe a friend? How about a family member? Please, for the sake of our friends and families, please pass this on to everyone you know and take 10 minutes of your day to contact your local representatives and let them know you have had enough and they need to take action immediately. If we want a change, we have to be contact our politicians and demand it!

You can find who represents you at the following link:

http://whoismyrepresentative.com/

Ca Patriot

imported post

go to any of the national parks or national forest in arizona nearthe border and watch how the BP tells you "its not safe AT ALL" in these areas. trust me, its not.

Blinn79

imported post

I didn't add them to my list of articles up there, but you residents of California have lost more officers to illegal immigrants than anyone! I truly feel for you all. Things are just getting out of hand, and we have to put our foot down now. This isn't a Hispanic "thing", its a CRIMINAL thing. Hence why I posted the videos of the middle eastern terrorists too. The border MUST be secured to keep these vicious criminals out!

If you want to come here LEGALLY to better your life, and help your family, I am all for it. Just take the proper steps, and be a productive member of society. Plain and simple.

MK

imported post

Gundude wrote:
Problem....solution. Everyone in the US, STOP DOING DRUGS!!!!!

alcohol and prescription drugs as well?

I think a better solution is to legalize some of the drugs in order to better control them andtake the money out of foreign terrorists hands. Its much better to grow and sell marijuana locally then to pay some south of the border gangsters to sneak it into the country. Plus that money will stay in the community instead of being transferred outside of the country.

Alcohol is a very dangerous, intoxicating and addictive drug far more so than marijuana is. We don't see people smuggling it into our country. We don't see the vast amounts of money surrounding it being carted out of our country. We've made it work better and made it much more safe by ending the prohibition on it. We punish the few people who do commit crimes against others in association to that drug instead of punishing the majority of people who use it responsibly without hurting or threatening other citizens.

We do the same thing with firearms.

We allow people to keep them and expect them to use them responsibly. Just because a minority of people choose to use guns to commit crimes, we don't hold everyone associated withfirearms accountable for a few people's mean and criminal behavior.

Should we throw 20 decent non-threatening gun owners in jail just because one person decides to hurt someone else with a gun? How aboutpunishing gun owners because some jerk commits an assault with a knife? Of course not and drugs and alcoholshould be no different.

Are all Catholics a threat deserving to be punished under the law because a few may misuse their influence and commit heinous crimes against children? Should we incarcerate all legislators or police officers because of their association to a few that may accept bribes or commit other crimes even though though the goodones aren'tpersonallyhurting anyone with their choices? Possibly, but onlybecause that would probably be the only way to get a solid point across that people should be held accountable for their own misdeeds and not be broadly persecuted because of other people's opinions or unsubstantiated fears towards an entire group they may generally belong too.

Blinn79

imported post

MK wrote:
Gundude wrote:
Problem....solution. Everyone in the US, STOP DOING DRUGS!!!!!

alcohol and prescription drugs as well?

I think a better solution is to legalize some of the drugs in order to better control them andtake the money out of foreign terrorists hands. Its much better to grow and sell marijuana locally then to pay some south of the border gangsters to sneak it into the country. Plus that money will stay in the community instead of being transferred outside of the country.

Alcohol is a very dangerous, intoxicating and addictive drug far more so than marijuana is. We don't see people smuggling it into our country. We don't see the vast amounts of money surrounding it being carted out of our country. We've made it work better and made it much more safe by ending the prohibition on it. We punish the few people who do commit crimes against others in association to that drug instead of punishing the majority of people who use it responsibly without hurting or threatening other citizens.

We do the same thing with firearms.

We allow people to keep them and expect them to use them responsibly. Just because a minority of people choose to use guns to commit crimes, we don't hold everyone associated withfirearms accountable for a few people's mean and criminal behavior.

Should we throw 20 decent non-threatening gun owners in jail just because one person decides to hurt someone else with a gun? How aboutpunishing gun owners because some jerk commits an assault with a knife? Of course not and drugs and alcoholshould be no different.

Are all Catholics a threat deserving to be punished under the law because a few may misuse their influence and commit heinous crimes against children? Should we incarcerate all legislators or police officers because of their association to a few that may accept bribes or commit other crimes even though though the goodones aren'tpersonallyhurting anyone with their choices? Possibly, but onlybecause that would probably be the only way to get a solid point across that people should be held accountable for their own misdeeds and not be broadly persecuted because of other people's opinions or unsubstantiated fears towards an entire group they may generally belong too.
You know, I have never agreed with the logic of legalizing drugs, but your points you made above are very solid. It makes sense. And the "war on drugs" is obviously not working. So it is time to try something else. Legalizing, regulating (like alcohol, and tobacco), and taxing would instantly eliminate the drug cartels, mobs, and 90% of gangs. They would have no money. If they are broke, they can't afford to buy guns, vehicles, etc. The worst they could do is rob, and most American's are armed.

Plus with taxing all drugs, and the BILLIONS we would save not having to fight the "war on drugs", we could take a HUGE bite out of the U.S. deficit.