• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First official OC.

CoupeDevil

imported post

Happened on Saturday. My shoulder rig finally came on Thursday the 20th, and i didn't really get out of the house until Saturday. Had a BBQ to go to, so i decided to strap up and get a few things from the gas station. I pulled up and got out and started filling my tank. Immediately a woman leans out of the passenger side of a big red truck and asks if i'm armed security. i guess she saw my name tag hanging from my rearview. i informed her that i am unarmed security, and carry for personal safety etc. she smiled and nodded, and so did her boyfriend filling up the truck.

I crossed in front of several other cars and into the station to grab some Rockstar energy drinks and a six pack for the BBQ. clerk looked at it, and rung up my order. got back into the car and drove to the event.

It was a small, uneventful OC, but it finally happened. Went to a few more stores today, and had a few questions. The first question from everyone's mouth is whether i have a license. haha

sorry for any typos if i didn't pick them up. and for not capping my I's..

69Charger

imported post

Right on. :cool:
Does your rig point the gun to the rear, or down to your side?
Dave

killchain

imported post

CoupeDevil wrote:
Happened on Saturday. My shoulder rig finally came on Thursday the 20th, and i didn't really get out of the house until Saturday. Had a BBQ to go to, so i decided to strap up and get a few things from the gas station. I pulled up and got out and started filling my tank. Immediately a woman leans out of the passenger side of a big red truck and asks if i'm armed security. i guess she saw my name tag hanging from my rearview. i informed her that i am unarmed security, and carry for personal safety etc. she smiled and nodded, and so did her boyfriend filling up the truck.

I crossed in front of several other cars and into the station to grab some Rockstar energy drinks and a six pack for the BBQ. clerk looked at it, and rung up my order. got back into the car and drove to the event.

It was a small, uneventful OC, but it finally happened. Went to a few more stores today, and had a few questions. The first question from everyone's mouth is whether i have a license. haha

sorry for any typos if i didn't pick them up. and for not capping my I's..

What weapon did you OC? I don't believe you mentioned your pistol's model or anything.

I OC a FNP45. Everyone around me started calling it the "Wolfmother" and it kind of stuck. Hahaha.

CoupeDevil

imported post

Sorry Trevor, i guess i forgot to change my info, i recently moved (maybe a month ago) to the northgate area of seattle. Though i still have family in kent that i visit often, maybe we can set something up sometime.

What route do you normally drive? and how long have you been driving in kent?

Batousaii

imported post

My bad (make model) - Post a pic so we can see that bad boy? Next time your over maybe we can make an excursion to the store and pickup some snacks.

;)Bat

CoupeDevil

imported post

-Bat. It's cool, don't sweat the details. I don't have any pictures on file, except for some phone ones, which aren't bad, but they aren't great either. I'll get some good ones in the morning with a decent camera.
Also, I like the idea of hitting the store. I have been meaning to come on over. I'm going to pick up a grinder and dremel and we can handle some car biz.

-Trevor, I cant say i have ridden on any of those routes, but i do hang around the west Seattle and north Seattle area a bunch.