Thread: OC Blood Drive

Post imported post

What do you say we take this to the next level and have an event which really brings attention to the OC..?

Utah did a blood drive...

I think this would good for us too?...

What do you think?

Maybe we can have a drawing, that anyone that gives blood could get a FREE, CCW class....that is if we can find one our many pro gun Instructors to do this......

We can have the press there, hell...maybe we can even get the LEO to give blood here in St Charles....

Z

GOD gave me rights!!!....The Constitutuion just confirms it!!

Post imported post

Count me in.
    I will not agree with you all the time, deal with it. CASE CLOSED.

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar

Post imported post

IMO we just don't have the Numbers yet to be impressive. I would like for us to appear as a full fledged movement. I think a sparsely attended event would make us look like we were a fringe group. but I support any activity that you wish to give a try.
    Doc

Post imported post

I am going to check in on it.....Contact the Red Cross....talk to a few places to see if they will host it....and the general stuff...

How far will the OC'ers drive to make this.....like DOC says....it will have to be pretty large to make a statement, but then again....it would put us in a good light due to the Blood Drive aspsect...

Z

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar

Post imported post

I would travel to any where in the tri-county area; St Louis,St Charles,Jefferson. As long as it didn't conflict with my work schedule.

Doc

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

zekester wrote:
    I am going to check in on it.....Contact the Red Cross....talk to a few places to see if they will host it....and the general stuff...

How far will the OC'ers drive to make this.....like DOC says....it will have to be pretty large to make a statement, but then again....it would put us in a good light due to the Blood Drive aspsect...

Z
    Zekester,

While I applaud your efforts as trying to organize an effort to help others while furthering the cause, you're not going to find the Red Cross receptive to an open carry event.

The Red Cross is anti-gun 100%

http://www.icrc.org/Web/Eng/siteeng0...256B66005F1BD2

http://www.icrc.org/Web/Eng/siteeng0...256D5F004321CA

Note that is the international red cross which is loosely affiliated with the American red cross. While they take no official position, much of what they do put out in a neutral manner would be classified as anti-

I honestly can not speak to signage on the centers though, I have never really paid attention.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman University’s School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Post imported post

All I can do is ask.....and I think are are other avenues to follow anyway.

This is just in the planning stages, I will let you all know.

Z

Post imported post

how about checking on who hosted the one in UTAH? was it a national organization that has a branch in MO perhaps or was the place that collected the blood ect only in utah?