• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SA Micro Compact .45

AJG

imported post

I didn't see anything that said we couldn't post a gun for sale so here goes.

Springfield Armory PC9802LP
.45ACP Loaded Micro-Compact Lightweight
Bi-tone Operator w/light rail and Insite XML light
Original Thin-line coco-bolo grips and
VCD custom grips
Stainless slide with Novak style tritium night sights
3" fully supported ramped bull barrel
All of the loaded features
Precision-fit forged frame, slide and barrel
Flat serrated main-spring housing
Lowered and flared ejection port
Delta lightweight hammer
Titanium firing pin, carry bevel treatment
Ambi. Thumb safety
Beavertail grip safety
Dovetail sights
Adjustable speed trigger
2 factory magazines 6 round
2 Wilson magazines 6 round
Springfield custom shop reamed barrel and polished feed ramp
New Micro-Compact reverse spring plug
New Micro-Compact inner spring plug
New Micro/Chanp/EMP9 inner spring #21
New Micro-Compact outer recoil spring
New Micro-Compact Mod. recoil guide rod
New Micro-Compact guide rod head

Left handed IWB K&D Cochise Defender leather holster with a sweat guard
and double mag pouch
Left handed OWB Blade-Tech SRB Kydex holster
and Kydex double mag pouch

The original box, manual, ILS key and take down bushing.

This pistol has approximately 6K rounds thru it and is immaculate.
FFL Xfer, buyer pays all xfer fee’s. FTF, no fees involved.

MSRP is $1420.00

I’m asking $900.00

Pictures http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/vv94/Flippinstk/

AJG

curtiswr

imported post

Everything it takes to get it running flawlessly? With Springfield's excellent warranty it shouldn't be hard. Or you could put 6000 rounds through it apparently? I dunno much about the Micro Compacts... are they all faulty or was your's especially faulty, which in turn is what drove that comment?

AJG

imported post

Curtis,

All I was trying to get across was that these little guns take a while to get broken in, find ammo that it likes to feed without a hickup. Plus it might take a trip or 2 back to SA before you get it to your liking. THAT goes with any gun not just these, and your right SA has "EXCELLENT" warranty service and thats where all the work was done. read my original post. So if a "buyer" wants to buy new... then by all means, buy new.

curtiswr

imported post

In the context of my post it was compared to the break in periods on the pistols I've owned and based on that... it's troublesome.

AJG

imported post

Cracker wrote:
Cool guns, but that's a high mileage weapon there... Especially at what you're asking. Good luck with the sale.
I guess it depends on the the individuals definition of high mileage, in my eyes thats very subjective. And yes, they are cool guns.

AJG

imported post

Curtis wrote:
In the context of my post it was compared to the break in periods on the pistols I've owned and based on that... it's troublesome.
I understand Curtis, but I dont think that I said how long it took for me to break it in or what that entailed. Trying different ammo is expensive, waiting a few weeks to get it back from SA,Troublesome? perhaps... but its more time consumming than troublesome. Define breakin.... 100, 500 or 1000 rounds? Thats up to the individual, but in the end it just means that the indiuvidual is 100% confidant that the pistol will perform. I've had guns that Ive felt good with just after 100 rounds. But as always on here this thread is going off kilter. Its a great gun in excellent condition, and I'll either sell it or trade it for something of similar value. Thanks for the posts.

conhntr

imported post

Lol now I see why most sites have a "no criticism" rule on fs threads. I like it better this way where you can view others opinions prior to buying. Better for the buyer.

Btw id want 10% off for "as new" which is 900$. For heavilly used more like 30-50%.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

conhntr wrote:
Lol now I see why most sites have a "no criticism" rule on fs threads. I like it better this way where you can view others opinions prior to buying. Better for the buyer.

Btw id want 10% off for "as new" which is 900$. For heavilly used more like 30-50%.
It's generally civil here....other places it gets bloody when someone wants to drive the price down.

AJG

imported post

well the civil comment has yet to be seen... most are critical, opinionated and condesending. especially on here but its all good... I'm glad that I can afford to put 6K rounds thru a gun andcomfortably ask what I did for it. If your not knowledgable about the type of gun or willing to open a good conversation about it.... then you should just keep your comments to yourself.

Why not just buy a new one? Go right ahead., never said not too....

Never knew break in periods were that troublesome. Never were for me. clappin for you....

In the context of my post it was compared to the break in periods on the pistols I've owned and based on that... it's troublesome. Obviously your one of the lucky ones that have never had to
put effort into it.. for that I'm happy for ya.....

Mods.... just delete my post... this is troublesome! I'm done

AJG

imported post

conhntr wrote:

Dude... my heavily used would be in much better condition than your like new. Plus.. tell me where you saw any comment that said, "LIKE NEW"?