• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SA Micro Compact .45

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

AJG wrote:
Mods.... just delete my post... this is troublesome! I'm done
There aren't any mods here...that's why we're all so civil.:lol:

You do realize Curtis was just pointing out the simple reality of your sale price....don't you?:uhoh:

conhntr

imported post

You misread my post. I said a 10% of street price (what you are asking) would be a good deal IF it was lnib. For a heavilly used arm i would want to pay 30-50 percent off nib street price. In this case 500-700

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
imported post

AJG wrote:
and your point is?
My point was that you were asking too damn much for the thing and Curtis was trying to point it out.

Now you can ask whatever you want. I don't care. Hell, you can't even decide if you want to sell it FTF, FFL or by blessing of a priest.

Put whatever price you want on it but don't bitch at me just because someone pointed out that shooting it 6000 times doesn't make it more valuable.

mercutio545

imported post

I think he just needs to put the ad up on vaguntrader and not a site about open carrying.

ODA 226

imported post

I've been carrying a Springfield Micro-Compact .45 ACP for 3 years now. It is a stock carry piece and I've never had to have a "break-in" period for it. The only thing not stock on it is a SS extended slide stop that I put on it.

These pistols come with almost every custom carry feature one could think of and eats EVERY type of .45 ACP you put in it. I've fired everything from light semi-wadcutters to the hottest .45 ACP loads and the pistol performs flawlessly.

AJG

imported post

ODA... I carry mine as well and also for close to 3 years and for the past 2 years or so has performed flawlessly.

Mine just took a bit of effort to get there is all.