• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Calling all Madison Pistoleers

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Madison area people, why don't we start to meet for, say, monthly social OC gatherings? Perhaps breakfast or lunch at various area spots that are OC-friendly.

If interested, send me a PM and we'll start to figure out what we want to do, best days and times, etc.

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

springfield 1911 wrote:
Shotgunare out of towners welcome?
Yes, of course! Each person can decide whether they're willing to travel the necessary distance, but all are welcome.

I was thinking ideally we'd have locations in the Madison area that we could use on a rotating basis, so one month it's on the east side, or downtown the next month, or west side, so we're not favoring one particular spot.

Suggestions are welcome and encouraged.

Plankton

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
imported post

Shotgun wrote:
Madison area people, why don't we start to meet for, say, monthly social OC gatherings? Perhaps breakfast or lunch at various area spots that are OC-friendly.

If interested, send me a PM and we'll start to figure out what we want to do, best days and times, etc.
Name the time and place and I'm There!:)

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
imported post

Ok Plankton, let's give it a few days to see how many people we have interested, then we'll take a poll of preferences as to time and place. Thanks!

KansasKraut

imported post

Hey fellas,

I work seven days a week to support both myself and the welfare state :p, but I'd love to meet up with ya'll if I can find the time. Saturday days are best for me.

Mlutz

imported post

I think I would be up for something like this. The hour and a half drive... not so much... But, I have been to Madison every weekend for a month. (Long story) I think this would be a good reason to drive that far. Friday-Sunday works for me. Friday in the afternoon if possible.

USMC88

imported post

Hello Everyone,

Big Mike here. I just moved into Dane County. I am also a USMC Veteran. I would like to see this happen. When and where? BTW, I just signed up, so you have a newbie on your hands. lol.... Thanks

J.Gleason

Banned
Welcome Mike

Hello Everyone,

Big Mike here. I just moved into Dane County. I am also a USMC Veteran. I would like to see this happen. When and where? BTW, I just signed up, so you have a newbie on your hands. lol.... Thanks

Hey Mike, welcome to the forum. Hope you find any info you need here.

Carry On and Constitutional Carry Always!