• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Calling all Madison Pistoleers

Jason in WI

I didn't get a pm either. Of course I was just able to log in not too long ago, forum didn't recognize my password and the reset password button also didn't work for a while.

I can't guarantee I can make it (whenever it is) but, I will try.

Shotgun

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
PMs Sent!

A dozen people have expressed interest. I've PMed everyone. Learned you can't PM more than 5 at a time!

Anyone else interested, PM me. If you've previously contacted me and didn't get today's PM, let me know!

kd6sxa

I think I would be up for something like this. The hour and a half drive... not so much... But, I have been to Madison every weekend for a month. (Long story) I think this would be a good reason to drive that far. Friday-Sunday works for me. Friday in the afternoon if possible.

Sundays are the best days for me. Maybe we could car pool.