• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Border Security

Blinn79

imported post

I am sick to my stomach. Most of these articles were just in the last 4 years too. How many good men and women, that are pillars of our community do we have to lose? Is there a specific number of lives lost it will take before we stand up and say "NO MORE!"? How many families need to be deprived of their loved ones? How many children need to lose their parents? These are just officers I am talking about too. This is not counting the thousands of crimes committed in JUST Texas alone every year by illegal alien criminals. Some of these illegals who shoot these officers have been deported two or three times before, yet still end up back in this country. The current solution is OBVIOUSLY not working! Please sign the petition below, and forward it to your friends, family and even acquaintances. We need to spread this message to as many as possible so that our elected officials can hear our voices that we have had enough and DEMAND that our borders be secured NOW!

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/petition-sign.cgi?karen162

If you are still not sure, just read some of the articles below on fallen police officers:

Article & Video of Tyler, Tx Police Officer Shot by Illegal Immigrants

Houston Police Officer Slain by Illegal Immigrant

Another Houston Police Officer Killed by Illegal Immigrant

38 yr old Female Utah Sheriff with two children, murdered by Illegal Immigrant

28 yr old Dallas Police Officer killed by Illegal Immigrant

This is not an officer killed, but possibly even more disturbing:

4 yr old girl, kidnapped, raped & murdered in Gainsville, Tx by illegal immigrant

Seriously, when is enough, enough? When it is a neighbor? Maybe a friend? How about a family member? Please, for the sake of our friends and families, please pass this on to everyone you know and take 10 minutes of your day to contact your local representatives and let them know you have had enough and they need to take action immediately. If we want a change, we have to be contact our politicians and demand it!

Here is the link to whom represents you in the state of Utah:

http://whoismyrepresentative.com/

Blinn79

imported post

'In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language.. And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.'
Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Pistol Pete Utah

imported post

My Grandparents did just that! I do not Speak Italian, my Dad 1st Generation American spoke only English! My Grand Uncle the only son of an Italian Immigrant fought and died in WWII.

Ask my 90 year Grandmother 1st generation American what Nationality is she? She will tell you she is a US Citizen, an American.

This Country has changed in the last 70-100 years, and it is up to us who value the Constitution to keep this a free nation! Get involved and VOTE and get everyone you know to Vote as well.

I will get off my soap box now!