Thread: News story I found.

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

http://homedefensetactics.com/blog/2...2nd-amendment/

Check it out. Opinions? How could he have handled the situation better?

Post imported post

this happened several months to a year old... glad you "found" it!
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Post imported post

I think he did handle it well. They came out with weapons and you know they would use them on anyone that got in their way. Just wish he could have hit them.

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
    this happened several months to a year old... glad you "found" it!
    haha... sorry it's not "new" news to you. It might be to others. I just had it emailed to me. It's still good to look at how he handled the situation no matter how "old" it is.

Banned

Post imported post

the only thing he coulda done better was aim instead of what appears to be firing in the general direction
    and lord have mercy defender I never knew about this so this is news go troll somewhere else(and not the Michigan foruml)

Post imported post

shanebelanger wrote:

I assume that when you say "how could he have handled the situation better?" you are referring to him shooting at the car after the perps were "retreating"...

Watch closely, the last perp that slips and almost falls down, as he gets to the passenger side door, he looks back and points his gun (I'm guessing at the guy who was defending his home. After he turns and points the gun, the guy defending his home fires two more shots. If they are "retreating", then turn and point a gun back at the guy, then they are still a threat... He was 100% justified in shooting again... Obviously the person who wrote the article didn't notice this small detail...

Also, the second time they show the clip of the victim shooting into the car, you also see the driver getting into the car. He starts to close the door, then begins to open it back up, maybe he was just trying to get his foot into the door, but if I saw him opening the door back up, I would assume that he may be about to shoot at me...

Accomplished Advocate

Post imported post

YoZUpZ wrote:
    shanebelanger wrote:

I assume that when you say "how could he have handled the situation better?" you are referring to him shooting at the car after the perps were "retreating"...

Watch closely, the last perp that slips and almost falls down, as he gets to the passenger side door, he looks back and points his gun (I'm guessing at the guy who was defending his home. After he turns and points the gun, the guy defending his home fires two more shots. If they are "retreating", then turn and point a gun back at the guy, then they are still a threat... He was 100% justified in shooting again... Obviously the person who wrote the article didn't notice this small detail...

Also, the second time they show the clip of the victim shooting into the car, you also see the driver getting into the car. He starts to close the door, then begins to open it back up, maybe he was just trying to get his foot into the door, but if I saw him opening the door back up, I would assume that he may be about to shoot at me...
    Honestly, I just thought that it was interesting and wanted to share it. I had about 2 minutes to throw a post up before I went back to working on the website and what you see is what letters got smacked on my keyboard.

Post imported post

1245A Defender wrote:
    this happened several months to a year old... glad you "found" it
    i should have mentioned that this news story had been repackaged to look new.
    they should have provided the date when it actually occured!
    this has happened offen, and leads to confussion.
    didnt mean to denigrate anybody,
    ill be more polite and instructive next time i need to give a heads up about old "news"
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!