Thread: And now back to the real world.

Post imported post

http://www.wisn.com/news/23678649/detail.html

You just have to love Jesus. I can't wait for this to be over.

Post imported post

AaronS wrote:

$100,000 cash bond. Wish I had access to that kind of cash- Good for Jesus.
    I hope he is found innocent.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

AaronS wrote:

This seems like very good news. It chaps my shorts that the liberal media likes to put a negative spin on cases like this. The title says "gunman" and infirstsentence of the article "activist", these are great words to give the reader a negative impression. If Jesus is found innocent do you suppose the title of thearticle will say Hero found innocent? Carry on Jesus.
    "To sin by silence, when we should protest makes cowards out of men."
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

bhancock

Post imported post

johnny amish wrote:
    This seems like very good news. It chaps my shorts that the liberal media likes to put a negative spin on cases like this. The title says "gunman" and infirstsentence of the article "activist", these are great words to give the reader a negative impression. If Jesus is found innocent do you suppose the title of thearticle will say Hero found innocent? Carry on Jesus.
    Yes, I agree. They intentionally choose words that incite fear and provocation in those who misunderstand our rights as citizens, or who have opposition to those rights. Does exercising my rights make me an activist. Maybe an added issue is that many traditional newspapers are losing money. There will always be a market for National Enquirer style 'journalism'.

Post imported post

Unfortunately this is a plague that has spreadall overthe country.
    Ella Wheeler Cox

We must contact our lawmakers today, tomorrow and the next day to remind them of Constitutional Carry.
    Laws are not written because of the actions of many, they are wrtiten because of the inactions of many.

Post imported post

Glock34 wrote:
    $100,000 cash bond.* Wish I had access to that kind of cash-* Good for Jesus.
    I hope he is found innocent.
    I don't believe you actually need access to 100K cash. Typically a bonding agency charges about 10% and then takes collateral for the rest which could have been his mom's house.

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Collateral is promised as surety on a note and not directly as consideration for a loan,
    the interest rate of which may vary. I wonder how the current tight credit market might affect bail bond interest rates and what other influences there might be.

McX

Post imported post

the da seeking to remove his right to protect himself. innocent until proven guilty. will the da take personal responsibility if the next time jesus ends up a dead victim?

Banned
    across Death's Door on Washington Island, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Prosecutors are going to ask the judge to modify conditions of Gonzalez's bail. They'd like him forbidden from carrying a gun while the criminal case against him moves through the courts.
    So much for the rule of law.

Post imported post

Master Doug Huffman wrote:
    Prosecutors are going to ask the judge to modify conditions of Gonzalez's bail. They'd like him forbidden from carrying a gun while the criminal case against him moves through the courts.
    Wouldn't it be nice if in this country we were innocent until proven guilty.
    Ella Wheeler Cox

Post imported post

johnny amish wrote:
    Master Doug Huffman wrote:
    Wouldn't it be nice if in this country we were innocent until proven guilty.
    That's a novel idea but you'll never get that one passed. Innocent till proven guilty? What were you thinking? That's like you have the right to bear arms. You're dreamin' right?
    Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid. Han Solo

http://buffaloholstercompany.blogspot.com/ Concealment holsters IWB, SOB, and belt slide. Open Carry too. New from Buffalo Holster, Women's holsters for concealment and or belt carry.

Post imported post

Sorry, the kids must have spiked my cool-aid. I drifted off to barney land there for a minute.
    Ella Wheeler Cox

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar

Post imported post

McX wrote:
    the da seeking to remove his right to protect himself. innocent until proven guilty. will the da take personal responsibility if the next time jesus ends up a dead victim?
    Well, it was granted.

Defendant Jesus Gonzalez in court with attorney Nelida Cortes. William J Molitor appeared for the State of Wisconsin. Deputy Court Clerk: krw RE: Motion of Alteration of Conditions of Release filed 5-25-10 Statements made on the record. Court granted State's Motion. Court orders the conditions of Bail modified to include the following additional conditions: ..Defendant is prohibited from possessing and dangerous weapons including but not limited to firearms. ..Defendant is to have no contact direct or in-direct with Jered J. Corn; Gleena M. Hall and Marlon Hall ..Defendant is no to leave the State of Wisconsin without prior Court approval Defendant was served with Amended Bail/Bond document and No Contact Order Case is adjourned to Branch 27 Scheduling 6-07-2010 at 08:30 a.m. Notice of next court date given to defendant.
    This is from WCCA.

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan

Post imported post

Perhaps Jesus will now need some "volunteer" OC bodyguards.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

McX

Post imported post

a crime has been committed by the courts against a civilian.