Thread: Invite to meet at Starbucks in Ladue MO

Regular Member sohighlyunlikely's Avatar

Post imported post

I will be at the Starbucks inLadue open carrying this Sat,May 29thfrom 6pm till 7pm. Anyone wanting to join me, just say hi or come down to see if I get tackled by the local LEO's. Feel free to stop in.Ladue is OC legal to the state's definition( ie a CCW is not required). I do not claim responsibility for any heart-ship joining me may or may not cause you. This is not an official gathering just a notice of my where abouts at that time on that day. If you are wanting to come but need to read the city ordinances for yourself andwould like to see how to look up the codes I will post such info if requested.

Starbucks address is: 1500 S Lindbergh Blvd, Ladue, MO 63131

It is located across the street from Plaza Frontenac near highway 40 at the cross street of Clayton and Lindbergh

Doc

Banned

Post imported post

Might need a gold plated pistol for this affair in Ladue....

Post imported post

Yeah, baby- My peeps.
    I will not agree with you all the time, deal with it. CASE CLOSED.

Post imported post

plannin for it! 4 day weekend!

any chances of any other places besides saturday??

Post imported post

Unless I can talk my wife out of going to retarded Illinois -- the first time (besides when my car was in the shop after an accident) my car will not have at least one gun in it -- I won't be there. Go figure.

Post imported post

mofalloncarry wrote:
    Unless I can talk my wife out of going to retarded Illinois -- the first time (besides when my car was in the shop after an accident) my car will not have at least one gun in it -- I won't be there. Go figure.
    :whip cracking sound:

just tell her you all are going for ice cream and then coincidently wind up at starbucks. happens all the time. all of us always manage to somehow coincidently run into each other at the SAME place at the SAME time!

Post imported post

Mo wrote:
    Might need a gold plated pistol for this affair in Ladue....
    Don't give him any ideas.

Post imported post

Ok....as usual I will be looking for a ride......especially because this isin Ladue and my BMW is in the shop. My Mercedes,I lost in my last divorce, sopretty sure she will notlet me use it, and my nickle plated 1911with ivory handles isin the pawn shop...can someone help a poor guy out?

Z
    GOD gave me rights!!!....The Constitutuion just confirms it!!

Post imported post

Whoops! Double tap!

Post imported post

nrepuyan wrote:

all of us always manage to somehow coincidently run into each other at the SAME place at the SAME time!

Kinda like here.

Post imported post

nrepuyan wrote:
    mofalloncarry wrote:
    :whip cracking sound:

just tell her you all are going for ice cream and then coincidently wind up at starbucks. happens all the time. all of us always manage to somehow coincidently run into each other at the SAME place at the SAME time!
    That would be a loooong ride and very unlikely coincidence to go for ice cream in Ashley, IL and end up in Ladue, LOL.

Post imported post

I won't be there fellas, but hopefully the weekend after this I'll come out. Gotta soak up some of that sun down at the lake.

Post imported post

mofalloncarry wrote:
    That would be a loooong ride and very unlikely coincidence to go for ice cream in Ashley, IL and end up in Ladue, LOL.

happens all the time....just do the "man" thing and "don't ask for directions..." when you get "lost" :shock:

Post imported post

So I see we are going to deter some white collar crime this time.:celebrate

Post imported post

We may get our 1st female "OC of Starbucks"attendee this Sat. I know several of our regulars are coming and that Zeke still needs a ride. I was just curios if any one new planning on coming out and showing your support?

Doc.

Post imported post

depends on what a few of my friends are going to be doing at the time, but we may all three show up. You said no CCW necessary here right? I'm going o get mine someday but don't quite have it at the moment.

Post imported post

There is no CCW required to OC in Ladue, but I would suggest reading there weapons ordinance codes and printing a copyof ARTICLE V to carry with you. You can see here.

http://library3.municode.com/default...ction=whatsnew

If you putfirearm in the search box there. It will makeit much faster to find.

Doc

Post imported post

So who is for sure going?.....Looks like Taxi time for me...

Got my Tux out of the cleaners, polished up my Glock....( Don't have to tell me that was difficult!) Waiting for the river to rise so I can take my home made raft to the meeting. Just hoping there is a bridge there so I can jump out!!

Z

Post imported post

i should be out for a bit. got some stuff goin on this evening so prolly won't be able to stay as long as usual....should be a good time nonetheless

Post imported post

So did you all get thrown in the pokey?

Post imported post

Well the Ladue Starbuck's Open Carry went very well. The location was top notch. High visibility,comfy chairs,good foot traffic, and a handful of $200k cars to look at including Ferrari,Bentley and a Lamborghini who was not afraid to "drive it like it's stolen". Due to the holiday allot of people were out of town and the turn out was only the 4 of us. We had a Ladue Leo do a slow cruise by us then sit in the lot for awhile before deciding to leave and a Frontenac LEO who must have been on a break(Frontenac's jurisdiction was on the other side of the street) Tell me that he was glad to me expressing my right to Open Carry. The when he was inside and in line a woman asked about Superlite who was OC in line with them and he said "Oh yea that is perfectly legal" per Superlite, It was said in a casual nonchalant manner. I'll post a short clip of the good encountering a new thread.

Good times were had by all

Doc