• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Invite to meet at Starbucks in Ladue MO

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

I will be at the Starbucks inLadue open carrying this Sat,May 29thfrom 6pm till 7pm. Anyone wanting to join me, just say hi or come down to see if I get tackled by the local LEO's. Feel free to stop in.Ladue is OC legal to the state's definition( ie a CCW is not required). I do not claim responsibility for any heart-ship joining me may or may not cause you. This is not an official gathering just a notice of my where abouts at that time on that day. If you are wanting to come but need to read the city ordinances for yourself andwould like to see how to look up the codes I will post such info if requested.

Starbucks address is: 1500 S Lindbergh Blvd, Ladue, MO 63131

It is located across the street from Plaza Frontenac near highway 40 at the cross street of Clayton and Lindbergh

Doc

DSCF2409.jpg

Mo

Banned
imported post

Might need a gold plated pistol for this affair in Ladue.... :lol:

silo

imported post

Unless I can talk my wife out of going to retarded Illinois -- the first time (besides when my car was in the shop after an accident) my car will not have at least one gun in it -- I won't be there. Go figure.

nrepuyan

imported post

mofalloncarry wrote:
Unless I can talk my wife out of going to retarded Illinois -- the first time (besides when my car was in the shop after an accident) my car will not have at least one gun in it -- I won't be there. Go figure.

:whip cracking sound:

just tell her you all are going for ice cream and then coincidently wind up at starbucks. happens all the time. all of us always manage to somehow coincidently run into each other at the SAME place at the SAME time!

zekester

imported post

Ok....as usual I will be looking for a ride......especially because this isin Ladue and my BMW is in the shop. My Mercedes,I lost in my last divorce, sopretty sure she will notlet me use it, and my nickle plated 1911with ivory handles isin the pawn shop...can someone help a poor guy out?

:lol:

Z

silo

imported post

nrepuyan wrote:
mofalloncarry wrote:

:whip cracking sound:

just tell her you all are going for ice cream and then coincidently wind up at starbucks. happens all the time. all of us always manage to somehow coincidently run into each other at the SAME place at the SAME time!

That would be a loooong ride and very unlikely coincidence to go for ice cream in Ashley, IL and end up in Ladue, LOL.

cash50

imported post

I won't be there fellas, but hopefully the weekend after this I'll come out. Gotta soak up some of that sun down at the lake.

sohighlyunlikely

imported post

We may get our 1st female "OC of Starbucks"attendee this Sat. I know several of our regulars are coming and that Zeke still needs a ride. I was just curios if any one new planning on coming out and showing your support?

Doc.

galbrecht71

imported post

depends on what a few of my friends are going to be doing at the time, but we may all three show up. You said no CCW necessary here right? I'm going o get mine someday but don't quite have it at the moment.

zekester

imported post

So who is for sure going?.....Looks like Taxi time for me...

Got my Tux out of the cleaners, polished up my Glock....( Don't have to tell me that was difficult!) Waiting for the river to rise so I can take my home made raft to the meeting. Just hoping there is a bridge there so I can jump out!!

Z