Thread: Biggs in Florence is not OC Friendly

Post imported post

I was approached late this evening while shopping at Biggs by the security detail and asked to put my firearm in my vehicle because some of the cashiers were scared.

Just a heads up they will be closing in a month or so and opening as a Remkes but they will have the same security so they are not OC friendly.

The guy was nice about it he was an ex marine who served starting in 71 and i talked to him for a few minutes once he walked me out to the front but he sure was a lot nicer than the dick at the Florence Mall.

Post imported post

You'll find most are polite about it. Unlike my recent encounter.

Post imported post

901-Memphis wrote:
    I was approached late this evening while shopping at Biggs by the security detail and asked to put my firearm in my vehicle because some of the cashiers were scared.

Just a heads up they will be closing in a month or so and opening as a Remkes but they will have the same security so they are not OC friendly.

The guy was nice about it he was an ex marine who served starting in 71 and i talked to him for a few minutes once he walked me out to the front but he sure was a lot nicer than the dick at the Florence Mall.
    I've open carried at the Remke's you speak of. Never said anything to me. Picked up medicine there yesterday while carrying
    Speed is fine
    Accuracy is final

Post imported post

The store in question is not yet a Remke, its a Biggs store, but Biggs is going out of business at the end of June and they are re-opening with Remke signs.