Thread: Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli will host a ceremony at 3 p.m. Thursday

Post imported post

2010 Wall of Honor ceremony
    Virginia's Wall of Honor has added 24 names to honor those from the state killed in the war on terrorism.

Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli will host a ceremony at 3 p.m. Thursday at the South Portico of the state Capitol in Richmond.

The event, which is open to the public, will recognize the 206 Virginians who have died serving in the war on terrorism. It will include a flyover by an F-18 fighter jet, a gun salute and a roll call.
    Perhaps our Attorney General would be willing to discuss certain current events before or afterwards.

Post imported post

Yea, I find myself both wanting and dreading to hear the explanation. I fear it is only going to make me more pissed.

Honestly, this whole thing has put me a very bad mood. I mean, we expect to have the other side take a dump on our rights....but for someone that had been a poster child for the Constitution in how he billed himself to make that argument, its a low and unexpected blow.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Much as I want to hear him try to lie his way out of this, I would not even consider asking the question at this event.

Afterward, though, away from the ceremony ...
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Post imported post

Tess wrote:
    Much as I want to hear him try to lie his way out of this, I would not even consider asking the question at this event.

Afterward, though, away from the ceremony ...
    +10 Tess. There is a time for everything under the sun. This event is not the time or the place for this event.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

Post imported post

Do you think there is any chance he'll come back to to VCDL pow-wow?

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Fenris wrote:
    Do you think there is any chance he'll come back to to VCDL pow-wow?
    The likely answer to this can be found by holding up a mirror to Tess's avatar - see 2 posts above yours.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Comment move to other Cuccinelli topic to not take away from our lost Vets.
    'Till the last landings made, and we stand unafraid, on a shore not mortal has seen,
    'Till the last bugle call, sounds taps for us all,
    It's Semper Fidelis, MARINE!

Post imported post

Did Ken Brady talk to vets after the event?
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776