• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli will host a ceremony at 3 p.m. Thursday

Repeater

imported post

2010 Wall of Honor ceremony
Virginia's Wall of Honor has added 24 names to honor those from the state killed in the war on terrorism.

Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli will host a ceremony at 3 p.m. Thursday at the South Portico of the state Capitol in Richmond.

The event, which is open to the public, will recognize the 206 Virginians who have died serving in the war on terrorism. It will include a flyover by an F-18 fighter jet, a gun salute and a roll call.

Perhaps our Attorney General would be willing to discuss certain current events before or afterwards.

DonTreadOnMe

imported post

Yea, I find myself both wanting and dreading to hear the explanation. I fear it is only going to make me more pissed.

Honestly, this whole thing has put me a very bad mood. I mean, we expect to have the other side take a dump on our rights....but for someone that had been a poster child for the Constitution in how he billed himself to make that argument, its a low and unexpected blow.

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Much as I want to hear him try to lie his way out of this, I would not even consider asking the question at this event.

Afterward, though, away from the ceremony ...

Thundar

imported post

Tess wrote:
Much as I want to hear him try to lie his way out of this, I would not even consider asking the question at this event.

Afterward, though, away from the ceremony ...
+10 Tess. There is a time for everything under the sun. This event is not the time or the place for this event.

Fenris

imported post

Do you think there is any chance he'll come back to to VCDL pow-wow?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

Fenris wrote:
Do you think there is any chance he'll come back to to VCDL pow-wow?
The likely answer to this can be found by holding up a mirror to Tess's avatar - see 2 posts above yours.

Yata hey