• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

AB 1934 devoid of logic

Gundude

imported post

I'm trying to find a thread of logic with this bill.

First we heard that people were frightened and went running off into the distance. This was shown to be invalid.

Then we heard that we were tying up police resourses with (e) checks. This was shown to be invalid.

Then we heard that we had all the power of a swat team with none of the training. This was shown to be invalid.

Then we heard that more guns out there caused more gun violence. This was shown to be invalid.

Then we heard that it was an officer saftey problem but no open carriers shot the officers. Also invalid.

Then we heard that we were unregulatedin spite of having to pass a background check, and get a gun saftey card to buy a weapon. Also invalid.

Now wehear they are passing this bill, not about public saftey, butbecause "they are right" about gun control issues.

OK, tell me what you're right about.