• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Gun and Camcorder Spy Sunglasses for protection

LOERetired

imported post

I've checked out several Camcorder Spy Sunglasses and found that this pair is the most reasonable and the most inconspicuous. I've seen the others and theone posted herebut didn't want acamouflagedpair even though they looked really nice. Now I don't have to carry a recorder around while OCing outdoors, only indoors.

I ended up purchasing a Smith & Wesson 40 from Gander Mountain, :Dwhich I'm glade I did because they support us by allowing open carry in their store, they had a sale going on a few days ago at the store in Madison. I couldn't help myself :cool:they cut $250.00 off the price.I was looking at a M&P Smith & Wesson 45 with crimson laser sites, it was sweet, but that was $850.00. I still want that gun, but will have to save for it now, but at least I have something to use now thats still nice.

I was carying a old 45, it was a intrasec model, but had trouble finding extra mags.

Anyway, I'm happy :celebrate:celebrate:celebrateI have a new pistol four (4)mags and Camcorder Spy Sunglasses; I'm all set to OC in style.

Anyway, here is the link if anyone is interested in the Camcorder Spy Sunglasses:

http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/spy-camera-sunglasses.html

Don

Russf

imported post

congrats new gun, new spyglasses. The spyglasses that I posted also come in black. The ones u got are 1.3 mega pixels, the ones I posted are 3.0 mega pixels. higher res. but the ones u got look good too as far as quality video image. Carry on.......

LOERetired

imported post

BROKENSPROKET wrote:
Don,

Will you be wearing them to the OC Picnic on June 13th? I would love to get a look at them.

Yes I will be at the picnic, and I'll bring them and my new pistol :celebrate:celebrate:celebrate

Don

LOERetired

imported post

Russf wrote:
congrats new gun, new spyglasses. The spyglasses that I posted also come in black. The ones u got are 1.3 mega pixels, the ones I posted are 3.0 mega pixels. higher res. but the ones u got look good too as far as quality video image. Carry on.......

Higher mega pixels would have been great, didn't really look at that detail, but hay, like you said it should be a good quality even with 1.3.

Don

SIGdude

imported post

I guess it's that time of year, I'm gonna be ordering my holster for 226 Elite today, should have it in time for the picnic on the 13th. I've never been a fan of the striker fired pistols, but have been warming up alot to the M&P, I hear nothing but good things about them. Might pick one up this summer, who knows.

LOERetired

imported post

Hillmann wrote:
Do they record sound as well or just video?

Yes the glasses do record sound as well, Hay, lets all were black shirts and this style sunglasses at the next picknic :lol:

Don