• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Det. Gordon Martines Running for Clark County Sheriff Answers Gun Related Questions.

since9

Campaign Veteran
imported post

As a former resident of Clark County (I lived in N. Las Vegas), I was interested to hear what he had to say.

He's not the most eloquent speaker, but he certainly has the experience, knows the issues, fully supports 2A rights, and has enough political savvy to get the job done.

If I were still living there, I'd vote for him. Heck, I might even help him on his campaign!

702Shooter

imported post

Agreed.

As far as his speaking goes, he posted this comment on our blog that was along the lines of: "I'm a cop, not a politician."

If our hosting company would get their act together, you could read it. Unfortunately the site has been up and down for the last 24 hours. :(