Thread: Movie: The Crazies ------> Good reason to open carry.

Post imported post

Good , Crap hit the fan movie....... I recommend it.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Post imported post

No spoilers please. I'm still waiting to see it :? Looks good from the previews though

Post imported post

Awesome movie. Watched it a few days ago.

Looked like just another horror film and boy was I wrong. Honestly- there's a lot of depth to this film. The director and writer did a great job reflecting on today's issues using the plot itself.

I thought the comparisons of this story to our "real world" possibilities is chilling. Seems like an extremely plausible story given the behavior of our Federal Gov lately.

Post imported post

cscitney87 wrote:
    Awesome movie. Watched it a few days ago.

Looked like just another horror film and boy was I wrong. Honestly- there's a lot of depth to this film. The director and writer did a great job reflecting on today's issues using the plot itself.

I thought the comparisons of this story to our "real world" possibilities is chilling. Seems like an extremely plausible story given the behavior of our Federal Gov lately.
    yup, they would do it too, to clean up a mess like that...
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

McX

Post imported post

when i saw the title i thought it was a movie about what goes on in our government, but now i will watch it! is it in theaters, or on dvd yet?

Post imported post

it's out on dvd in 32 days

McX

Post imported post

32 days, are you sure it's not 28 days later? heh-heh. did ya get that one?

Post imported post

McX wrote:
    32 days, are you sure it's not 28 days later? heh-heh. did ya get that one?
    yup, i own it.