• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Movie: The Crazies ------> Good reason to open carry.

cscitney87

imported post

Awesome movie. Watched it a few days ago.

Looked like just another horror film and boy was I wrong. Honestly- there's a lot of depth to this film. The director and writer did a great job reflecting on today's issues using the plot itself.

I thought the comparisons of this story to our "real world" possibilities is chilling. Seems like an extremely plausible story given the behavior of our Federal Gov lately.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
imported post

cscitney87 wrote:
Awesome movie. Watched it a few days ago.

Looked like just another horror film and boy was I wrong. Honestly- there's a lot of depth to this film. The director and writer did a great job reflecting on today's issues using the plot itself.

I thought the comparisons of this story to our "real world" possibilities is chilling. Seems like an extremely plausible story given the behavior of our Federal Gov lately.
yup, they would do it too, to clean up a mess like that...

M

McX

imported post

when i saw the title i thought it was a movie about what goes on in our government, but now i will watch it! is it in theaters, or on dvd yet?

M

McX

imported post

32 days, are you sure it's not 28 days later? heh-heh. did ya get that one?