• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Terrible's (annie oakly and sunset) robbed again

Bravo_Sierra

imported post

Roughly 3am this morning I awoke to about 15 patrol cars (not exaggerating) driving around my complex, ghetto bird (helo) shinning lights all over hell, and K9 units running free. Not kidding about that either.

Turns out that someone (2 men) robbed the Terrible's again. I say 'again,' because that's the third time this MONTH.

Will it be in the paper or on the news? Probably not... it never is.

I'll have to check with the old lady who runs the slot machines in there, but I can safely says that makes 2 handfuls of robberies at that location this year, if not more.

sslade6751

imported post

they weren't the Mohawk bandits ? :p prob not since it is the wrong part of henderson, every time I read the story I think of the machete carrying punk doing the scene from the raiders of the lost ark with the middle eastern guy showing off his knife skills and some gun carrying citizen acting has Indiana jones and ending his career of robbing stores and saving the taxpayers a trial buy firring off a round at him

LvstudentDoc

imported post

wow that is so funny because i was with a friend getting gas there yesterday afternoon and was open carrying lukcy this didnt happen while i was there but at the same time maybe could have put an end to these guys before someone gets killed during one of these.

VegasGlocKid

imported post

LvstudentDoc wrote:
wow that is so funny because i was with a friend getting gas there yesterday afternoon and was open carrying lukcy this didnt happen while i was there but at the same time maybe could have put an end to these guys before someone gets killed during one of these.
ive always wondered that. IF i had to be the one to save a life or my life with my firearm. how would the repercussions work? they say it costs 100k after its done and said. what if people dont have that money for attorneys and fees? does that mean they get punished for doing good? i know i cant afford all those fees but i sure as hell aint going to give up my protection.

LvstudentDoc

imported post

to hell with spending money on garbage like that. Its better to be tried by 12 than carried by six. If they were armed and you shot them here in vegas you will be in the clear. I think one problem is that society never speaks up for what is right unless ur in texas like the joe horn case. I am confident that if you have to use deadly force to prevent someone being injured/killed you will be in the clear and police prob will quietly thank you. Just remember never talk until you have a lawyer even if its a public defender. Half the time the cops dont have shit and are lookin for you to open your mouth to catch you in a lie or slip up on what happened. Dont worry bout it just defend yourself and others if it comes down to it.