• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Standing up for Candidates who are standing up for US.

T

TWG2A

imported post

I've been informed that there's now a major effort amongst the gun-grabbers to attack the upcoming Candidates who support our Second Amendment Rights. They've developed a task force and we can expect to see a major effort on their part to discredit those in the 2010 elections who support our Second Amendment.

As a result, I feel it prudent to coordinate our own "Second Amendment Advocacy Team". (SAAT) WE CAN NOT ALLOW THESE ATTACKS TO OCCURWITHOUT RESPONDING TO THEM IN A VERY EFFECIENT, PROFESSIONAL, OVERWHELMINGLYTHOROUGHAND EFFECTIVE MANNER.

We need a team of Second Amendment Advocates with professional and/or executive level working experience to develop counter-measuresto these attacks and to help inform the American Public of our very important Second Amendment Rights during the upcoming elections. We'll be writing press releases, editorial letters, educational brochures and other public communications as well as speaking engagements andattending public and private events. We'll also attend rallies and campaign events in order to clarify any misunderstandings and mis-communications projected by opponents of our Second Amendment Rights. This will include the Brady Campaign efforts as well as Washington Ceasefire attempts to malign our groups.

If you're interested in joining a SINGLE ISSUE Response Team, please send me a PM. As soon as we have a group together, we'll need to elect a "SAAT Project Director" to coordinate all Response Team efforts for Washington State. We'll also need to assign "SAAT District Coordinators" for each district, as the primaryefforts of this group will be focusedtoward each voting district.

Please consider joining this very important effort. Any Questions or Concerns..... let me know.

TWG2A

T

TWG2A

imported post

By the way.....

Even though I've moved to Montana, I continue to fight for my home state of WASHINGTON. It is my intention to provide ASSISTANCE ONLY in this endeavor for Washington State. I will build a team here in Montana when I am able, but Washington is a MUCH hotter issue right now. I'm hearing a lot of concern over this issue there.

Aaron1124

imported post

ron_paul_photo_4.jpg

sudden valley gunner

imported post

I like Ron Paul we need more like him. He's a RINO lol, in another way.

This is something I've been thinking about. We have been concentrating so much on senators and presidents we really need to start filling congress and our local politics with libertarian like representatives.

Aaron1124

imported post

sudden valley gunner wrote:
I like Ron Paul we need more like him. He's a RINO lol, in another way.

This is something I've been thinking about. We have been concentrating so much on senators and presidents we really need to start filling congress and our local politics with libertarian like representatives.
We certainly do!!!!