Thread: Dessert Hills Shooting Club

Post imported post

Hello everybody,

Today we have posted a review of yet another great Las Vegas area gun club.

If you're a local and haven't checked this place out, you really should take a look.

http://www.702shooter.com/shooting-locations/desert-hills-shooting-club/

Post imported post

Your link didn't work for me ...

Post imported post

Unfortunately our server was down. It's crashed 3 times in the last 24 hours.

We are working to resolve the issue as fast as we can. It's online at the moment but I don't have faith that it will not go down again.

It's frustrating to say the least.

Post imported post

Yep, it's a GREAT place to shoot sporting clay. I'm out there every weekend. Mile long course with 20 stations. Next fun shoot is June 5th. Last one was 100 clays & lunch for $40 bucks. You can rent an over & under or bring your own. But I would buy ammo at Walmart. Can't wait till 5 Stand shooting at night starts up. Anyone wants to go drop me a line. PULL!!!

Post imported post

DavidS wrote:
    Yep, it's a GREAT place to shoot sporting clay. I'm out there every weekend. Mile long course with 20 stations. Next fun shoot is June 5th. Last one was 100 clays & lunch for $40 bucks. You can rent an over & under or bring your own. But I would buy ammo at Walmart. Can't wait till 5 Stand shooting at night starts up. Anyone wants to go drop me a line. PULL!!!
    I've never done the sporting clays thing and the only shotgun I own is a Mossberg 590. But I'd love to try that course. They have a flyer on the front door advertising that event on the 5th. Same price and I believe Dawn told me the same things you mentioned are included.