• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Dessert Hills Shooting Club

702Shooter

imported post

Unfortunately our server was down. It's crashed 3 times in the last 24 hours. :(

We are working to resolve the issue as fast as we can. It's online at the moment but I don't have faith that it will not go down again.

It's frustrating to say the least.

DavidS

imported post

Yep, it's a GREAT place to shoot sporting clay. I'm out there every weekend. Mile long course with 20 stations. Next fun shoot is June 5th. Last one was 100 clays & lunch for $40 bucks. You can rent an over & under or bring your own. But I would buy ammo at Walmart. Can't wait till 5 Stand shooting at night starts up. Anyone wants to go drop me a line. PULL!!!

702Shooter

imported post

DavidS wrote:
Yep, it's a GREAT place to shoot sporting clay. I'm out there every weekend. Mile long course with 20 stations. Next fun shoot is June 5th. Last one was 100 clays & lunch for $40 bucks. You can rent an over & under or bring your own. But I would buy ammo at Walmart. Can't wait till 5 Stand shooting at night starts up. Anyone wants to go drop me a line. PULL!!!
I've never done the sporting clays thing and the only shotgun I own is a Mossberg 590. But I'd love to try that course. They have a flyer on the front door advertising that event on the 5th. Same price and I believe Dawn told me the same things you mentioned are included.