• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

IDCDL Website

idahosweetpotato

imported post

The website has been posted at our permanent address; www.idcdl.org . Thank you all for the feedback. We are still fine tuning the pages and adding more information about Idaho Citizens Defence League and what we are working on now and in future.

JEREMYXD45

"New Guy" Thanks you for this bump!

Here is the website that has been started

You rock Dicky-Doo! I've checked it all out and liking what I'm seein. It was awfully quiet here in the Idaho section of this forum and I knew there had to be something going on...I mean this IS Idaho right. Well I can't be at the meeting this Thursday since my band is on tour, but I'll be at the next one...would it be advantageous to do these meetings bi-weekly...really sad I have to wait an entire month to meet the crew!

carracer

Working today. Would like to see some updates. More pics. Perhaps make the flag on the website colorful instead of green. The forum link to OCDO does not work. needs to be: forum.opencarry.org/forums

Last edited:

ecocks

Working today. Would like to see some updates. More pics. Perhaps make the flag on the website colorful instead of green. The forum link to OCDO does not work. needs to be: forum.opencarry.org/forums

Brian, can you look at it and figure out what we need to change short-term and maybe bring a list of suggestion for the mid and long-term strategies for the website?