• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Was OCing when the Census rep. came just a bit ago

T

TWG2A

imported post

You'd be wise to carry when some of these census thugs come knocking on your door.

Fact: The Bureau IS hiring convicted Felons.

And here's more information on this subject.

The Census getting personal..... Part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsDhkPym01k&playnext_from=TL&videos=2tW_gHBcdzQ

According to a report issued by the Government Accountability Office, approximately 785 employees with disqualifying criminal records are working for the Census Bureau this year. Excerpts (below) show the exact wording of the agency’s frightening information about the people who go door to door conducting interviews and collecting information for the 2010 Census. You can find this report at the Government Accountability Office Website:

EXCERPTS:
"The Bureau’s efforts to fingerprint employees, which was required as part of a criminal background check, did not proceed smoothly, in part because of training issues. As a result, over 35,000 temporary census workers — over a fifth of the address canvassing workforce — were hired despite the fact that their fingerprints could not be processed and they were not fully screened for employment eligibility.

…of the prints that could be processed, fingerprint results identified 1,800 temporary workers (1.1 percent of total hires) with criminal records that name check alone failed to identify. Of the 1,800 workers with criminal records, approximately 750 (42 percent) were terminated or were further reviewed because the Bureau determined their criminal records — which included crimes such as rape, manslaughter, and child abuse — disqualified them from census employment.

…we estimate that approximately 785 employees with unclassifiable prints could have disqualifying criminal records but still end up working for the Bureau"

***End of Census Report Excerpts***

Article: Census Bureau Hiring Felons as door to door Census Workers (there's many stories about this problem out in the inet. Not hard to search for if you really want to know): http://www.whiotv.com/news/22635850/detail.html

Article: 39 YO Daniel Miller beats, rapes and burglarizes two Indiana Women. http://biggovernment.com/bmccarty/2010/05/14/census-worker-charged-with-rape-burglary/

Article: Census Worker Rapes and Brutally Beats Handicapped Woman: http://www.thefoxnation.com/2010-census/2010/05/10/census-worker-rapes-and-beats-handicapped-woman

They ARE hiring Convicted Felons. And a LOT of them are Bertha Lewis' Minions.

Answer to the question "What race are you?" I answered it "I AM A MEMBER OF THE HUMAN RACE."

I already filled out my census for 2010. But I would be VERY careful about letting these felons enter my home or in telling them more than you absoloutely MUST. If you're a handicapped 21 year old woman, I suggest you ignore the doorbell.

T

TWG2A

imported post

To Aaron, the OP....

I'm surprised the worker wanted to enter your home. It was probably because he didn't want to ruin his street cred by being seen by his homies talking to what some might think was a police officer.

hahaha

T

TWG2A

imported post

I'm forgetting to post everything before I press ok.....

The other issue is of lay-offs and unemployment.

Yes, they are pulling this scam. It's a good way to manipulate the unemployment numbers and to redistribute the wealth via the unemployment system.Hire someone and keep them on the payroll long enough to qualify for unemployment, then lay them off. It's a well oiled machine.Don't ya just Love the acorn lawyers running our Government scams these days?

OrangeIsTrouble

imported post

Instead of shooting the messenger, why don't you just give the uppers (the ones that run the show) a piece of your mind.

Like I said, my co-workers and I, really don't care what you say, I tell the people, most important is the number. They refuse? I say ok, move on to next one, they refuse again? Ok, that's fine. We get paid damn well, and I like to take my time.

And by the way, you'd actually be surprised at the amount of houses that are marked as having turned in their census form (at least I was)....but since you can't see the information, you just keep running off of what you hear from 2nd sources.

Unsubscribe.

T

TWG2A

imported post

Poosharker wrote:
Instead of shooting the messenger, why don't you just give the uppers (the ones that run the show) a piece of your mind.

Like I said, my co-workers and I, really don't care what you say, I tell the people, most important is the number. They refuse? I say ok, move on to next one, they refuse again? Ok, that's fine. We get paid damn well, and I like to take my time.

And by the way, you'd actually be surprised at the amount of houses that are marked as having turned in their census form (at least I was)....but since you can't see the information, you just keep running off of what you hear from 2nd sources.

Unsubscribe.
LAUGHABLE, Poo.

I knew you'd be the first to try to deny the facts. You always are.

..."Ok, that's fine. We get paid damn well, and I like to take my time."

You sound like just another gubmnt acorn, milking the system for as much as you can get away with.

No wonder you can't get a real job. But then I'm sure you're fine sucking off the teat of everyone else for as long as you can, then blaming everyone else when your life sucks.

killchain

imported post

The first census form, I filled it out and sent it off.

Apparently they didn't get it, because I got another one.

So the second one, I put down that my race was "Dragon."

Imagine that, they still came to the door. Guess they never read fantasy books when they were kids. :p

killchain

imported post

TWG2A wrote:
Poosharker wrote:

Unsubscribe.
LAUGHABLE, Poo.

I knew you'd be the first to try to deny the facts. You always are.

..."Ok, that's fine. We get paid damn well, and I like to take my time."

You sound like just another gubmnt acorn, milking the system for as much as you can get away with.

No wonder you can't get a real job. But then I'm sure you're fine sucking off the teat of everyone else for as long as you can, then blaming everyone else when your life sucks.
A) You don't live in Washington. Why are you posting flame here?

B) What do YOU do for a living?

C) You don't like his wages? Use your vote to get something changed about it.

Unsubscribe.

killchain

imported post

Aaron1124 wrote:
Why care what another human being does for an honest living?
Poosharker works for the Census. Unless the guy who's ragging on him lives in the woods killing and eating his own food and doesn't have a Social Security card, he's part of the BIG EVIL GUBMINT MACHINE too.

T

TWG2A

imported post

1) Poo seems to enjoy poking a stick at me as often as she can. She hasn't learned yet that I don't take crap. From ANYONE. If Poo wants to continue to poke sticks at me, I will continue to poke back. And if she wants to keep it going, I'll take off the damned gloves. I'm tired of people like her who, when someone points out FACTS, they start getting pissy. I've been dealing with people like Poo a LOT longer than Poo has been dealing with people like me. You'd think she'd have learned by now.

2) I was born and raised in Washington and have lived there for 40+ years, leaving less than one month ago. I've done some hard work for the Washington OCDO group and I continue to fight for my home state of Washington. THAT is why I am here.

3) And if Poo is really a male, my mistake. It's usually only female B****** who follow other females around and attack them like Poo does.

4) Leave me alone Poo. I'm not in the mood.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wow.

TWG2A is Elissa who helped coordinate the 2A rally, she recently moved to Montana, but Washington is her home. She is passionate, albeit a bit blunt.

Poo is a great OC advocate and is working a Constitutionally directed job. He is passionate and at times a bit blunt.

What I don't get from many of you, including TWG2A is why you are attacking a Constitutional requirement. Do you only support the things in the Constitution you like? Article I Sec. 2 outlines conducting a Census and enumerating the citizens of the United States. This has been done since 1790. It has included names, ages, number of citizens, and employment (at times).

"The actual Enumeration shall be made within three Years after the first Meeting of the Congress of the United States, and within every subsequent Term of ten Years, in such Manner as they shall by Law direct."

"To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof."

While I am suspicious of anyone who comes to my home and certainly when a huge bureaucratic machine has sent out all kinds of people to our homes, I certainly understand the necessity of the Census. Is it the Constitutions fault that there have been criminals hired? NO. Is it Obama's fault? NO It is no different than the Catholic church or any other group that has bad people,evilis a part of human nature and PROVES thatYOU should be prepared to take care of yourself when needed.

Be suspicious, but to attack each other demonstrates how your character is viewed. To attack part of the Constitution also demonstrates how your character is viewed.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

TWG2A wrote:
1) Poo seems to enjoy poking a stick at me as often as she can. She hasn't learned yet that I don't take crap. From ANYONE. If Poo wants to continue to poke sticks at me, I will continue to poke back. And if she wants to keep it going, I'll take off the damned gloves. I'm tired of people like her who, when someone points out FACTS, they start getting pissy. I've been dealing with people like Poo a LOT longer than Poo has been dealing with people like me. You'd think she'd have learned by now.

2) I was born and raised in Washington and have lived there for 40+ years, leaving less than one month ago. I've done some hard work for the Washington OCDO group and I continue to fight for my home state of Washington. THAT is why I am here.

3) And if Poo is really a male, my mistake. It's usually only female B****** who follow other females around and attack them like Poo does.

Elissa,

Clean up your attacks. Attack ideas not people.

Poo is male, I shoot with him often.

nick

killchain

imported post

TWG2A wrote:

Then quit being rude.

Being a Washington resident, or an OC activist, doesn't give you a free pass to act like a fool on the internet.

T

TWG2A

imported post

I'm not attacking a Constitutionally mandated effort. In this thread, the subject was brought up about the Census workers, unemploymentand fraud. I addressed that subject, pointing out the facts on different levels. Poo has proven from past experience that he doesn't care for the facts if they're not in-line with his beliefs. This isa personality trait I am used to dealing with these days, andI've had all I can take from people like that. They have no argument, so they attack the person showing the facts. And poo seems to want to attack me as often as he can. If he keeps it up, I am going to take the gloves off and start following HIM around so that I can give him a taste of his own medicine. I'll start ridiculing him like he has me. And I can guarantee I'm better at it than he is.

Yeah, I'm blunt. I'm this way for a reason. I've been taight by the worst of the worst. And I've learned it well. I've also learned how to spot it in a fraction of a second. I don't deal well with that kind of garbage. If poo can't handle the facts, then he needs to refrain from attacking me because I BITE. There's no secret about that. Fair warning.

I'm not here to attack people, but when I am attacked I WILL fight back. PERIOD.

Phssthpok

imported post

Aaron1124 wrote:
Why care what another human being does for an honest living?

Sorry... I can't consider receiving stolen goods as part of making an 'honest' living.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

TWG2A wrote:
I'm not attacking a Constitutionally mandated effort. In this thread, the subject was brought up about the Census workers, unemploymentand fraud. I addressed that subject, pointing out the facts on different levels. Poo has proven from past experience that he doesn't care for the facts if they're not in-line with his beliefs. This isa personality trait I am used to dealing with these days, andI've had all I can take from people like that. They have no argument, so they attack the person showing the facts. And poo seems to want to attack me as often as he can. If he keeps it up, I am going to take the gloves off and start following HIM around so that I can give him a taste of his own medicine. I'll start ridiculing him like he has me. And I can guarantee I'm better at it than he is.

Yeah, I'm blunt. I'm this way for a reason. I've been taight by the worst of the worst. And I've learned it well. I've also learned how to spot it in a fraction of a second. I don't deal well with that kind of garbage. If poo can't handle the facts, then he needs to refrain from attacking me because I BITE. There's no secret about that. Fair warning.

I'm not here to attack people, but when I am attacked I WILL fight back. PERIOD.

Where did Poo attack you Elissa?

T

TWG2A

imported post

Here's just one from this thread. I don't have time to go through every single post.

"but since you can't see the information, you just keep running off of what you hear from 2nd sources.

Unsubscribe."

This, to ME, is just another time poo has poked me with a stick when I point out the FACTS. I don't like this kind of nonsense when all I'm trying to do is to inform those who ask the question.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
imported post

TWG2A wrote:
Poosharker wrote:

Unsubscribe.

Here's just one from this thread. I don't have time to go through every single post.

"but since you can't see the information, you just keep running off of what you hear from 2nd sources.

Unsubscribe."

This, to ME, is just another time poo has poked me with a stick when I point out the FACTS. I don't like this kind of nonsense when all I'm trying to do is to inform those who ask the question.

A big stretch to say that is an attack on you, it is not. You don't have time to go through the entire thread because of the 20 or so posts there is not an attack on you, Elissa. Plain and simple.

Poo refers to people telling him they turned in their form, but "since you (referring to a census worker) can't see the information (turned in forms), you just keep running off of what you hear from 2nd sources (the census bureaucrats)."

or

"since you (Elissa) can't see the information (referring back to the information Poo has as a census worker), you (Elissa) just keep running off of what you hear from 2nd sources (media reports, etc.)

While you may feel the second version is an attack on you, I doubt any see it as an attack, he has 1st hand information, albeit on a small scale. Your point that you have 2nd hand information regarding fraud and crime is legitimate.

Is there fraud? YES. Is there crime? YES. Is it the fault of some vast conspiracy? NO. The census no more causes fraud and crime as does my firearm. Is the government and the task at hand (Census) so big that this is a bi-product of the endeavour? YES. Be prepared, don't let people in your house, pay attention to the media. Yes there are stories of employment manipulation, there always is, that is a legitimate point.

Tomas

imported post

TWG2A wrote:

Unsubscribe."

TWG2A, Poo is working as a census worker and has direct access to information that you, unless you also work for Census, do not. The information you are getting, if you do not have direct access, is second hand, or "hearsay."

I see no personal attack in what Poo said, only a comment that unless you have better information than he does from direct access, your information may be questionable (and should be questioned).

Poo was relating facts from the documentation he has at hand and personal experience, you were relating hearsay - information that is allegedly factual that you heard second hand from some third party.

His "Unsubscribe" was merely letting folks know that he was unsubscribing from the thread.

The only attacks I have seen in this thread are yours.

Sorry! Calling them as I see 'em, and after 63+ years, that's what I do.