Thread: Please sign California Open Carry Petition!!!

Post imported post

http://www.petitiononline.com/CalOC/petition.html

After you've signed, please spread this link ^^^ far and wide throughout the Internet, friends, and family, to obtain the maximum number of signatures possible.

Thanks.

- since9
    The First protects the Second, and the Second protects the First. Together, they protect the rest of our Bill of Rights and our United States Constitution, and help We the People protect ourselves in the spirit of our Declaration of Independence.

Alexandria, Fairfax County, Virginia, USA

Post imported post

Why is it only open to residents of California? My husband's family is from California, so we have an interest in the laws of the state as well, even though we don't live there.
    Laws alone can not secure freedom of expression; in order that every man present his views without penalty there must be spirit of tolerance in the entire population. -Albert Einstein

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Post imported post

Tess wrote:
    Why is it only open to residents of California? My husband's family is from California, so we have an interest in the laws of the state as well, even though we don't live there.
    I saw that too...but I think it would matter most to those politicians if the signage were from their state. ( of course I don't think they really care)
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar

Post imported post

I don't live in commiefornia, so my signing the petition is and should be just as invalid as some pinko bed wetter's petition to eliminate any laws from AZ. Furthermore, what's left of the gun rights movement just needs to leave CA, and join the lucidty of the rest of America.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter

Post imported post

PrayingForWar wrote:
    I don't live in commiefornia, so my signing the petition is and should be just as invalid as some pinko bed wetter's petition to eliminate any laws from AZ. Furthermore, what's left of the gun rights movement just needs to leave CA, and join the lucidty of the rest of America.
    Thanks for your encouragement, but those of us who choose to stay and fight are starting to see some progress.
    How's the "open carry" situation down there in TX?

Post imported post

Call your representatives and let them know you OPPOSE AB1934 which will ban the legal and reasonable open carry of unloaded firearms by law abiding citizens wishing to protect themselves in California.

http://www.capwiz.com/nra/state/main...ew=myofficials

Post imported post

Signed the petition, emailed our state senators and the Governor. I also passed this on to all my friends.