• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Please sign California Open Carry Petition!!!

Tess

Founder's Club Member
imported post

Why is it only open to residents of California? My husband's family is from California, so we have an interest in the laws of the state as well, even though we don't live there.

sudden valley gunner

imported post

Tess wrote:
Why is it only open to residents of California? My husband's family is from California, so we have an interest in the laws of the state as well, even though we don't live there.
I saw that too...but I think it would matter most to those politicians if the signage were from their state. ( of course I don't think they really care)

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
imported post

I don't live in commiefornia, so my signing the petition is and should be just as invalid as some pinko bed wetter's petition to eliminate any laws from AZ. Furthermore, what's left of the gun rights movement just needs to leave CA, and join the lucidty of the rest of America.

flintlock tom

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

PrayingForWar wrote:
I don't live in commiefornia, so my signing the petition is and should be just as invalid as some pinko bed wetter's petition to eliminate any laws from AZ. Furthermore, what's left of the gun rights movement just needs to leave CA, and join the lucidty of the rest of America.
Thanks for your encouragement, but those of us who choose to stay and fight are starting to see some progress.
How's the "open carry" situation down there in TX?

Don Tomas

imported post

Signed the petition, emailed our state senators and the Governor. I also passed this on to all my friends.